SV Werder Bremen vs RB Leipzig, DFB-Pokal 2021 SEMI FINALS
1 : 2
30th of April 2021 18:30
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - We are underway at Wohninvest WESERSTADION. The crowd does wile while the referee lows the starting whistle.
- 5' - RB Leipzig seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 10' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering RB Leipzig that had 285 games and scored 291 goals.
- 15' - SV Werder Bremen is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 20' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. RB Leipzig needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 25' - It looks surprising SV Werder Bremen does not make any changes. Ibrahima Konate has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 30' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Maximilian Eggestein, as he is very good at scoring at Wohninvest WESERSTADION with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 35' - Amadou Haïdara was booked on 35.
- 40' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Dani Olmo made 139 appearances and scored 21 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 45' - The travelling RB Leipzig supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 46' - The RB Leipzig manager makes a substitution. Amadou Haïdara departs to be replaced by Christopher Nkunku.
- 51' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 56' - It’s high time Julian Nagelsmann made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 61' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 66' - It is a substitution in SV Werder Bremen team. Niclas Füllkrug is replaced by Yūya Ōsako on 66 minute.
- 71' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 71 minutes.
- 73' - The SV Werder Bremen manager makes a substitution. Jean-Manuel Mbom departs to be replaced by Leonardo Bittencourt.
- 74' - Time for substitution for RB Leipzig. Marcel Sabitzer is replaced by Yussuf Poulsen.
- 79' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 84' - Kevin Kampl needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Yellow cards this season.
- 89' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 90' - RB Leipzig manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Hwang Heechan is hanging Alexander Sørloth on the field on 90 minute.
- The referee blows the final whistle. Sensational lose for SV Werder Bremen.
Today 2021-04-30 SV Werder Bremen vs RB Leipzig are fighting DFB-Pokal league on Wohninvest WESERSTADION.
SV Werder Bremen had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2018/19)
RB Leipzig had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Harm Osmers, Guido Kleve, Markus Schuller, Manuel Grafe, Markus Sinn, Bibiana Steinhaus
SV Werder Bremen
- 13 Milos Veljkovic
- 1 Jiri Pavlenka
- 23 Theodor Gebre Selassie
- 18 Niklas Moisander
- 5 Ludwig Augustinsson
- 35 Maximilian Eggestein
- 34 Jean-Manuel Mbom
- 10 Leonardo Bittencourt 73'
- 11 Niclas Fullkrug
- 8 Yuya Osako 66'
- 9 Davie Selke
- 6 Kevin Mohwald 96'
- 19 Josh Sargent
- 36 Christian Gross
- 44 Philipp Bargfrede 119'
- 3 Angelino
- 39 Benjamin Henrichs 101'
- 19 Alexander Sorloth
- 11 Hwang Heechan 90'
- 22 Nordi Mukiele
- 1 Peter Gulacsi
- 4 Willi Orban
- 5 Dayot Upamecano
- 6 Ibrahima Konate
- 44 Kevin Kampl
- 7 Marcel Sabitzer
- 9 Yussuf Poulsen 74'
- 25 Dani Olmo
- 8 Amadou Haidara
- 18 Christopher Nkunku 46'
- 10 Emil Forsberg 114'