Juventus FC vs SS Lazio, Serie A 2020 REGULAR SEASON
2 : 1
20th of July 2020 19:45
First half: 45+4 | Second half: 45+7
- 0' - The referee blows the starting whistle. The fans are roaring. The teams are ready for the match. Juventus FC is hosting SS Lazio for another epic battle.
- 5' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Francesco Acerbi made 254 appearances and scored 6 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 10' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Adrien Rabiot, as he is very good at scoring at Allianz Stadium with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 15' - It looks like no one’s ball. SS Lazio is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 20' - Juventus FC started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 20.
- 25' - It’s high time Maurizio Sarri made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 30' - SS Lazio seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 35' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 35 minutes.
- 37' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Djavan Anderson.
- 42' - It looks surprising Juventus FC does not make any changes. Alex Sandro has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 47' - Luiz Felipe needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Yellow cards this season.
- 51' - What a strike from Cristiano Ronaldo! The score is 1-0.
- 54' - What a strike from Cristiano Ronaldo! The score is 2-0.
- 57' - Juventus FC manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Blaise Matuidi is hanging Aaron Ramsey on the field on 57 minute.
- 60' - The referee shows Juventus FC player a Yellow card on 60.
- 65' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 66' - SS Lazio manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Denis Vavro is hanging Djavan Anderson on the field on 66 minute.
- 71' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Juan Cuadrado suffering a number of foals already.
- 75' - Another substitution for SS Lazio to replace Danilo Cataldi by Anderson Lima on 75 minute.
- 80' - The travelling SS Lazio supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 82' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Leonardo Bonucci.
- 83' - What a strike from Ciro Immobile! The score is 2-1.
- 88' - Juventus FC player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 89' - The whistle greets Paulo Dybala as he departs to be replaced by Daniele Rugani.
- Full Time. Juventus FC beats SS Lazio
Today 2020-07-20 Juventus FC vs SS Lazio are fighting Serie A league on Allianz Stadium.
Juventus FC had 38 games and get got 83 points in Season (2018/19)
SS Lazio had 38 games and get got 78 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Daniele Orsato, Lorenzo Manganelli, Fabiano Preti, Paolo Mazzoleni, Marco Piccinini
|FC Internazionale Milano||38||82|
|US Sassuolo Calcio||38||51|
|Hellas Verona FC||38||49|
|Parma Calcio 1913||38||49|
|Bologna FC 1909||38||47|
|AC Chievo Verona||38||17|
Captain19 Leonardo Bonucci
- 8 Aaron Ramsey
- 14 Blaise Matuidi 57'
- 4 Matthijs de Ligt
- 25 Adrien Rabiot
- 7 Cristiano Ronaldo
- 19 Leonardo Bonucci
- 1 Wojciech Szczesny
- 12 Alex Sandro
- 16 Juan Cuadrado
- 11 Douglas Costa
- 13 Danilo 57'
- 30 Rodrigo Bentancur
- 10 Paulo Dybala
- 24 Daniele Rugani 89'
Captain16 Marco Parolo
- 1 Thomas Strakosha
- 15 Bastos
- 16 Marco Parolo
- 21 Sergej Milinkovic-Savic
- 3 Luiz Felipe
- 52 Luca Falbo 89'
- 17 Ciro Immobile
- 20 Felipe Caicedo
- 34 Bobby Adekanye 66'
- 33 Francesco Acerbi
- 32 Danilo Cataldi
- 28 Anderson Lima 75'
- 29 Manuel Lazzari
- 65 Raul Moro 89'
- 8 Djavan Anderson
- 93 Denis Vavro 66'