St. Johnstone FC vs Dundee United FC, Premier League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
0 : 0
24th of October 2020 14:00
First half: 45+1 | Second half: 45+3
- 0' - Welcome to McDiarmid Park that hosts another battle between St. Johnstone FC and Dundee United FC.
- 5' - The travelling Dundee United FC supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 10' - It looks like no one’s ball. St. Johnstone FC is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 15' - St. Johnstone FC started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 15.
- 20' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 25' - Supporters expect more eagerness from David Wotherspoon, as he is very good at scoring at McDiarmid Park with 3 goals in the last 2 games.
- 30' - Dundee United FC seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 31' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Dillon Powers.
- 36' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 41' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 41 minutes.
- 46' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Liam Gordon made 104 appearances and scored 1 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 51' - Dundee United FC is showing some good football. However, Dundee United FC are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 56' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 61' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Dundee United FC that had 37 games and scored 36 goals.
- 65' - St. Johnstone FC manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Callum Hendry is hanging Stevie May on the field on 65 minute.
- 70' - Liam Smith is replacing Marc McNulty for the Dundee United FC side.
- 75' - It’s high time made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 80' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. St. Johnstone FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 85' - Stevie May needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 86' - The supporters are chanting for Michael O'Halloran. He replaces Craig Conway on 86 minute.
- 90' - The referee shows St. Johnstone FC player a Yellow card on 90.
- 90' - Alistair McCann has so much to prove this time. He replaces Craig Bryson on 90 minute.
- The final whistle. It looks like we are having a draw.
Today 2020-10-24 St. Johnstone FC vs Dundee United FC are fighting Premier League league on McDiarmid Park.
St. Johnstone FC had 36 games and get got 44 points in Season (2018/19)
Dundee United FC had 36 games and get got 42 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Andrew Dallas, Douglas Ross, Stuart Hodge
St. Johnstone FC
Captain5 Jason Kerr
- 13 Craig Bryson
- 18 Alistair McCann 90'
- 7 Craig Conway
- 11 Michael O'Halloran 86'
- 14 Stevie May
- 22 Callum Hendry 65'
- 8 Murray Davidson
- 10 David Wotherspoon
- 1 Zander Clark
- 3 Scott Tanser
- 6 Liam Gordon
- 5 Jason Kerr
- 15 Dan McNamara
- 4 Jamie McCart
Dundee United FC
Captain6 Mark Reynolds
- 9 Marc McNulty
- 2 Liam Smith 70'
- 5 Mark Connolly
- 12 Ryan Edwards
- 6 Mark Reynolds
- 23 Ian Harkes
- 4 Dillon Powers
- 20 Luke Bolton
- 24 Lawrence Shankland
- 1 Benjamin Siegrist
- 17 Jamie Robson
- 10 Nicky Clark