Kilmarnock FC vs Motherwell FC, Premier League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
4 : 1
20th of March 2021 15:00
First half: 45+2 | Second half: 45+5
- 0' - KICK OFF: Motherwell FC gets underway.
- 1' - What a strike from Kyle Lafferty! The score is 1-0.
- 6' - Gary Dicker has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 36 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 8' - What an equalizer from Barry Maguire!
- 13' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Motherwell FC that had 108 games and scored 130 goals.
- 18' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 23' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Kilmarnock FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 28' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Tyler Magloire made 140 appearances and scored 0 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 33' - It looks surprising Kilmarnock FC does not make any changes. Kirk Broadfoot has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 38' - Kilmarnock FC is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 42' - It’s a booking for Motherwell FC player. Jordan Roberts gets a Yellow card.
- 45' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Aaron McGowan.
- 50' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 4 times this season with Motherwell FC winning 50% of all matches.
- 55' - Kilmarnock FC is taking the lead after the goal scored by Rory McKenzie on 55.
- 57' - What a strike from Chris Burke! The score is 3-1.
- 58' - Kyle Lafferty was booked on 58.
- 63' - Motherwell FC manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Steven Lawless is hanging Barry Maguire on the field on 63 minute.
- 68' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 68 minutes.
- 72' - It’s a booking for Kilmarnock FC player. Alan Power gets a Yellow card.
- 76' - The Motherwell FC manager makes a substitution. Devante Cole departs to be replaced by Chris Long.
- 81' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Allan Campbell suffering a number of foals already.
- 82' - It is a substitution in Kilmarnock FC team. Chris Burke is replaced by Youssouf Mulumbu on 82 minute.
- 83' - What a strike from Mitchell Pinnock! The score is 4-1.
- 86' - Danny Whitehall has so much to prove this time. He replaces Kyle Lafferty on 86 minute.
- The referee blows the final whistle. Sensational lose for Motherwell FC.
Today 2021-03-20 Kilmarnock FC vs Motherwell FC are fighting Premier League league on BBSP Stadium, Rugby Park.
Kilmarnock FC had 36 games and get got 32 points in Season (2018/19)
Motherwell FC had 36 games and get got 44 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Alan Muir, Daniel McFarlane, John McCrossan
Captain8 Gary Dicker
- 3 Brandon Haunstrop
- 19 Mitchell Pinnock
- 15 Brandon Pierrick 86'
- 2 Aaron McGowan
- 16 Colin Doyle
- 29 Chris Burke
- 21 Youssouf Mulumbu 82'
- 5 Kirk Broadfoot
- 7 Rory McKenzie
- 8 Gary Dicker
- 6 Alan Power
- 28 Kyle Lafferty
- 12 Danny Whitehall 86'
- 24 Zechariah Medley
Captain33 Stephen O'Donnell
- 44 Devante Cole
- 9 Chris Long 76'
- 39 Jordan Roberts
- 3 Jake Carroll
- 32 Tony Watt
- 33 Stephen O'Donnell
- 15 Barry Maguire
- 14 Steven Lawless 63'
- 6 Allan Campbell
- 13 Liam Kelly
- 4 Ricki Lamie
- 40 Tyler Magloire
- 8 Robbie Crawford