Kilmarnock FC vs Motherwell FC, Premier League 2022 REGULAR SEASON
2 : 1
27th of August 2022 14:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - The match kicks off with home fans waiting with anticipation for Kilmarnock FC to score. At the same time, Motherwell FC does not seem to pull back! Let’s get it on!
- 5' - Motherwell FC seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 10' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 10 minutes.
- 14' - What a strike from Kevin van Veen! The score is 0-1.
- 19' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Stephen O'Donnell.
- 24' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Paul McGinn suffering a number of foals already.
- 29' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Kilmarnock FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 34' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 39' - The travelling Motherwell FC supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 44' - Liam Kelly has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 24 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 49' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Kilmarnock FC that had 133 games and scored 150 goals.
- 54' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 58' - Joseph Efford has so much to prove this time. He replaces Connor Shields on 58 minute.
- 63' - It looks like no one’s ball. Motherwell FC is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 64' - Fraser Murray is replacing Oliver Shaw for the Kilmarnock FC side.
- 69' - It looks surprising Kilmarnock FC does not make any changes. Sam Walker has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 71' - GOAL! Danny Armstrong scores on 71.
- 73' - Time for substitution for Motherwell FC. Blair Spittal is replaced by Ross Tierney.
- 76' - Another substitution for Kilmarnock FC to replace Kyle Lafferty by Innes Cameron on 76 minute.
- 77' - Ashton Taylor puts Kilmarnock FC on the lead.
- 82' - Kilmarnock FC is showing some good football. However, Kilmarnock FC are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 83' - Danny Armstrong was booked on 83.
- 85' - It is a substitution in Kilmarnock FC team. Danny Armstrong is replaced by Liam Donnelly on 85 minute.
- 90' - Kilmarnock FC looks like a favorite considering 1 games won in last 2 matches with its main striker Ashton Taylor scoring 1 goals.
- Full Time. Kilmarnock FC beats Motherwell FC
Today 2022-08-27 Kilmarnock FC vs Motherwell FC are fighting Premier League league on The BBSP Stadium, Rugby Park.
Kilmarnock FC had 36 games and get got 32 points in Season (2018/19)
Motherwell FC had 33 games and get got 40 points in Season (2018/19)
- 20 Sam Walker
- 21 Kerr McInroy
- 7 Rory McKenzie 64'
- 2 Lewis Mayo
- 11 Danny Armstrong
- 22 Liam Donnelly 85'
- 31 Liam Polworth
- 4 Alan Power
- 33 Benjamin Chrisene
- 9 Oliver Shaw
- 15 Fraser Murray 64'
- 28 Kyle Lafferty
- 27 Innes Cameron 76'
- 25 Ryan Alebiosu
- 5 Ashton Taylor
- 1 Liam Kelly
- 2 Stephen O'Donnell
- 16 Paul McGinn
- 4 Ricki Lamie
- 8 Callum Slattery
- 6 Barry Maguire 73'
- 29 Connor Shields
- 11 Joseph Efford 58'
- 27 Sean Goss
- 18 Dean Cornelius
- 23 Josh Morris 58'
- 7 Blair Spittal
- 26 Ross Tierney 73'
- 9 Kevin van Veen
- 15 Sondre Solholm Johansen