Kashiwa Reysol vs Nagoya Grampus, J. League 2021 REGULAR SEASON
0 : 1
10th of March 2021 09:00
First half: 45+3 | Second half: 45+5
- 0' - We are underway at Sankyo Frontier Kashiwa Stadium. The crowd does wile while the referee lows the starting whistle.
- 5' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 10' - It’s high time Nelson Baptista made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 15' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 20' - Yutaka Yoshida needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Yellow cards this season.
- 25' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 30' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Nagoya Grampus that had 250 games and scored 171 goals.
- 35' - Kashiwa Reysol started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 35.
- 40' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Takuji Yonemoto made 247 appearances and scored 1 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 45' - Nagoya Grampus is showing some good football. However, Nagoya Grampus are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 50' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Yuichi Maruyama, as he is very good at scoring at Sankyo Frontier Kashiwa Stadium with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 55' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 56' - Naoki Maeda has so much to prove this time. He replaces Hiroyuki Abe on 56 minute.
- 58' - What a strike from Takuma Ominami! The score is 1-0.
- 62' - The Kashiwa Reysol manager makes a substitution. Ippei Shinozuka departs to be replaced by Cristiano.
- 67' - It looks surprising Nagoya Grampus does not make any changes. Yoichiro Kakitani has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 68' - Ryogo Yamasaki has so much to prove this time. He replaces Yoichiro Kakitani on 68 minute.
- 71' - Mao Hosoya is replacing Hiroto Goya for the Kashiwa Reysol side.
- 76' - Nagoya Grampus is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 81' - Nagoya Grampus seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 84' - Nagoya Grampus manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Kazuki Nagasawa is hanging Yuki Soma on the field on 84 minute.
- 85' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Kazuki Nagasawa.
- 90' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 90 minutes.
- Time to leave. No sensation happened. Another win for Nagoya Grampus players.
Today 2021-03-10 Kashiwa Reysol vs Nagoya Grampus are fighting J. League league on Sankyo Frontier Kashiwa Stadium.
Kashiwa Reysol had 34 games and get got 52 points in Season (2018/18)
Nagoya Grampus had 34 games and get got 63 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Hideaki Nishio, Masaaki Toma, Takeshi Asada, Toru Kakinuma, Kota Watanabe
|Cerezo Osaka FC||34||60|
|Urawa Red Diamonds||34||46|
|Oita FC Trinita||34||43|
|Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo||34||39|
|Sagan Tosu FC||34||36|
|Matsumoto Yamaga FC||34||31|
Captain10 Ataru Esaka
- 8 Richardson
- 26 Keiya Shiihashi
- 17 Kim Seunggyu
- 31 Ippei Shinozuka
- 33 Hayato Nakama 62'
- 4 Taiyo Koga
- 10 Ataru Esaka
- 18 Yusuke Segawa
- 9 Cristiano 62'
- 44 Takumi Kamijima
- 25 Takuma Ominami
- 19 Hiroto Goya
- 35 Mao Hosoya 71'
- 24 Naoki Kawaguchi
Captain3 Yuichi Maruyama
- 7 Hiroyuki Abe
- 25 Naoki Maeda 56'
- 2 Takuji Yonemoto
- 9 Ryogo Yamasaki 68'
- 1 Mitch Langerak
- 23 Yutaka Yoshida
- 15 Sho Inagaki
- 8 Yoichiro Kakitani
- 14 Yasuki Kimoto 68'
- 3 Yuichi Maruyama
- 6 Kazuya Miyahara
- 4 Shinnosuke Nakatani
- 11 Yuki Soma
- 5 Kazuki Nagasawa 84'
- 16 Mateus