FC Groningen vs AFC Ajax, Eredivisie 2020 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 0
4th of October 2020 10:15
First half: 45+2 | Second half: 45+10
- 0' - We are underway at Hitachi Capital Mobility Stadion. The crowd does wile while the referee lows the starting whistle.
- 5' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 10' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 15' - It looks surprising FC Groningen does not make any changes. Ahmed El Messaoudi has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 20' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Klaas-Jan Huntelaar, as he is very good at scoring at Hitachi Capital Mobility Stadion with 1 goals in the last 1 games.
- 25' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 30' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Andre Onana suffering a number of foals already.
- 35' - AFC Ajax started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 35.
- 40' - FC Groningen looks like a favorite considering 1 games won in last 1 matches with its main striker Remco Balk scoring 1 goals.
- 45' - FC Groningen seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 49' - GOAL! Remco Balk scores on 49.
- 54' - Dusan Tadic needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 55' - Another change for AFC Ajax made on 55 minute. Antony leaves to be changed by David Neres.
- 60' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Ryan Gravenberch.
- 65' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering FC Groningen that had 146 games and scored 77 goals.
- 69' - It is a substitution in AFC Ajax team. Zakaria Labyad is replaced by Lassina Franck Traoré on 69 minute.
- 70' - It is a substitution in FC Groningen team. Jørgen Larsen is replaced by Patrick Joosten on 70 minute.
- 75' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Edson Alvarez made 5 appearances and scored 4 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 76' - Lisandro Martínez is replacing Daley Blind for the AFC Ajax side.
- 77' - AFC Ajax manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Klaas-Jan Huntelaar is hanging Noussair Mazraoui on the field on 77 minute.
- 82' - It’s high time Danny Buijs made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 87' - The whistle greets Ramon-Pascal Lundqvist as he departs to be replaced by Thomas Poll.
- 90' - The whistle greets Daniël van Kaam as he departs to be replaced by Romano Postema.
- With this win, FC Groningen is likely to improve its situation in the overall team standings.
Today 2020-10-04 FC Groningen vs AFC Ajax are fighting Eredivisie league on Hitachi Capital Mobility Stadion.
FC Groningen had 26 games and get got 35 points in Season (2018/19)
AFC Ajax had 25 games and get got 56 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Pol van Boekel, Dennis Higler, Jan de Vries, Bas van Dongen, Rob Dieperink
|Willem II Tilburg||26||44|
|FC Twente '65||26||27|
|ADO Den Haag||26||19|
|VBV De Graafschap||34||29|
Captain6 Azor Matusiwa
- 7 Ramon-Pascal Lundqvist
- 32 Thomas Poll 87'
- 3 Bart van Hintum
- 6 Azor Matusiwa
- 2 Damil Dankerlui
- 1 Sergio Padt
- 26 Daniel van Kaam
- 29 Romano Postema 90'
- 5 Ko Itakura
- 18 Ahmed El Messaoudi
- 4 Wessel Dammers
- 9 Jorgen Larsen
- 14 Patrick Joosten 70'
- 35 Remco Balk
- 11 Mo El Hankouri 69'
CoachErik ten Hag
Captain10 Dusan Tadic
- 39 Antony
- 7 David Neres 55'
- 31 Nicolas Tagliafico
- 10 Dusan Tadic
- 19 Zakaria Labyad
- 23 Lassina Franck Traore 69'
- 24 Andre Onana
- 12 Noussair Mazraoui
- 9 Klaas-Jan Huntelaar 77'
- 17 Daley Blind
- 21 Lisandro Martinez 76'
- 8 Ryan Gravenberch
- 11 Quincy Promes
- 4 Edson Alvarez
- 18 Jurgen Ekkelenkamp 69'
- 2 Jurrien Timber