Livingston FC vs Kilmarnock FC, Premier League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
2 : 0
27th of January 2021 19:45
First half: 45+2 | Second half: 45+4
- 0' - The referee blows the starting whistle. The fans are roaring. The teams are ready for the match. Livingston FC is hosting Kilmarnock FC for another epic battle.
- 5' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Alan Power, as he is very good at scoring at Tony Macaroni Arena with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 10' - Zeno Ibsen Rossi needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Yellow cards this season.
- 15' - It’s high time made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 19' - Kilmarnock FC receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 19.
- 24' - Kilmarnock FC is showing some good football. However, Kilmarnock FC are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 29' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Kilmarnock FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 34' - It looks like no one’s ball. Livingston FC is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 39' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 40' - The referee shows Livingston FC player a Yellow card on 40.
- 45' - Kilmarnock FC seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 46' - Another substitution for Kilmarnock FC to replace Stuart Findlay by Ross Millen on 46 minute.
- 51' - Livingston FC looks like a favorite considering 2 games won in last 3 matches with its main striker Scott Pittman scoring 2 goals.
- 56' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 59' - Time for substitution for Livingston FC. Gavin Reilly is replaced by Jay Emmanuel-Thomas.
- 60' - Scott Robinson has so much to prove this time. He replaces Josh Mullin on 60 minute.
- 65' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 65 minutes.
- 67' - The Livingston FC manager makes a substitution. Marvin Bartley departs to be replaced by Craig Sibbald.
- 69' - The referee calls foul for Brandon Haunstrop. He receives a Yellow card.
- 74' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 75' - The supporters are chanting for Diaguely Dabo. He replaces Chris Burke on 75 minute.
- 76' - The Livingston FC manager makes a substitution. Alan Forrest departs to be replaced by Jaze Kabia.
- 81' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Nicky Devlin made 51 appearances and scored 5 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 84' - Rory McKenzie is having his name booked by the referee on 84.
- 86' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Nicky Devlin.
- 86' - The whistle greets George Oakley as he departs to be replaced by Nicke Kabamba.
- 89' - Jaze Kabia puts Livingston FC on the lead.
- 90' - What a strike from Scott Pittman! The score is 2-0.
- Time to leave. No sensation happened. Another win for Livingston FC players.
Today 2021-01-27 Livingston FC vs Kilmarnock FC are fighting Premier League league on Tony Macaroni Arena.
Livingston FC had 36 games and get got 44 points in Season (2018/19)
Kilmarnock FC had 36 games and get got 32 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Michael Banks, Steven Kirkland, Daniel McFarlane
Captain6 Marvin Bartley
- 32 Maksymilian Stryjek
- 3 Ciaron Brown
- 27 Jon Guthrie
- 2 Nicky Devlin
- 5 Jack Fitzwater
- 20 Gavin Reilly
- 9 Jay Emmanuel-Thomas 59'
- 18 Jason Holt
- 6 Marvin Bartley
- 10 Craig Sibbald 67'
- 8 Scott Pittman
- 11 Alan Forrest
- 37 Jaze Kabia 76'
- 14 Josh Mullin
- 17 Scott Robinson 60'
Captain6 Alan Power
- 3 Brandon Haunstrop
- 19 Mitchell Pinnock
- 2 Aaron McGowan
- 27 Aaron Tshibola
- 29 Chris Burke
- 26 Diaguely Dabo 75'
- 7 Rory McKenzie
- 17 Stuart Findlay
- 22 Ross Millen 46'
- 6 Alan Power
- 23 Danny Rogers
- 9 George Oakley
- 11 Nicke Kabamba 86'
- 14 Zeno Ibsen Rossi