FC Utrecht vs Willem II Tilburg, Eredivisie 2020 REGULAR SEASON
2 : 0
29th of September 2019 12:30
First half: 45+3 | Second half: 45+7
- 0' - It’s Showtime! The match between FC Utrecht and Willem II Tilburg is underway.
- 5' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 10' - It looks like no one’s ball. Willem II Tilburg is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 15' - The travelling Willem II Tilburg supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 20' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 25' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. FC Utrecht needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 27' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Vangelis Pavlidis on 27.
- 32' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Willem II Tilburg that had 72 games and scored 111 goals.
- 36' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Dries Saddiki on 36.
- 41' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 41 minutes.
- 43' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Issah Abass on 43.
- 48' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 49' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Leon Guwara.
- 51' - FC Utrecht receives a Red card for a hard tackle on 51.
- 55' - Time for substitution for FC Utrecht. Sander van de Streek is replaced by Mark van der Maarel.
- 60' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Mike Ndayishimye made 1 appearances and scored 9 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 62' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Mats Köhlert.
- 67' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Vangelis Pavlidis suffering a number of foals already.
- 71' - It is a substitution in Willem II Tilburg team. Dries Saddiki is replaced by Bart Nieuwkoop on 71 minute.
- 76' - Willem II Tilburg is showing some good football. However, Willem II Tilburg are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 78' - Another substitution for FC Utrecht to replace Bart Ramselaar by Urby Emanuelson on 78 minute.
- 81' - Willem II Tilburg player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 82' - Mike Ndayishimye is replacing Marious Vrousai for the Willem II Tilburg side.
- 87' - FC Utrecht is taking the lead after the goal scored by Willem Janssen on 87.
- 89' - Another change for FC Utrecht made on 89 minute. Issah Abass leaves to be changed by Giovanni Troupée.
- 90' - Paul Gladon is replacing Freek Heerkens for the Willem II Tilburg side.
- Time to leave. No sensation happened. Another win for FC Utrecht players.
Today 2019-09-29 FC Utrecht vs Willem II Tilburg are fighting Eredivisie league .
FC Utrecht had 25 games and get got 41 points in Season (2018/19)
Willem II Tilburg had 26 games and get got 44 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Edwin van de Graaf, Erik Kleinjan, Erwin Blank, Ruud Bexkens, Robin Gansner
|Willem II Tilburg||26||44|
|FC Twente '65||26||27|
|ADO Den Haag||26||19|
|VBV De Graafschap||34||29|
CoachJohn van den Brom
Captain14 Willem Janssen
- 25 Bart Ramselaar
- 28 Urby Emanuelson 78'
- 6 Adam Maher
- 5 Leon Guwara
- 10 Simon Gustafson
- 14 Willem Janssen
- 17 Sean Klaiber
- 22 Sander van de Streek
- 2 Mark van der Maarel 55'
- 7 Gyrano Kerk
- 16 Maarten Paes
- 21 Issah Abbas
- 20 Giovanni Troupee 89'
- 3 Justin Hoogma
Willem II Tilburg
Captain4 Jordens Peters
- 1 Timon Wellenreuther
- 3 Freek Heerkens
- 9 Paul Gladon 90'
- 4 Jordens Peters
- 17 Dries Saddiki
- 26 Bart Nieuwkoop 71'
- 8 Pol Llonch
- 11 Mats Kohlert
- 10 Vangelis Pavlidis
- 16 Marious Vrousai
- 21 Mike Ndayishimye 82'
- 18 Miquel Nelom
- 25 Sebastian Holmen
- 7 Che Nunnely