Kawasaki Frontale vs Nagoya Grampus, J. League 2021 REGULAR SEASON
3 : 2
4th of May 2021 06:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - In just a few seconds Todoroki Athletics Stadium will turn into a battlefield for Kawasaki Frontale and Nagoya Grampus.
- 5' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 2 times this season with Kawasaki Frontale winning 100% of all matches.
- 10' - Kawasaki Frontale looks like a favorite considering 2 games won in last 2 matches with its main striker Leandro Damiao scoring 2 goals.
- 15' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 20' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 25' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Jung Sungryong made 269 appearances and scored 0 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 30' - Kawasaki Frontale is showing some good football. However, Kawasaki Frontale are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 31' - What a strike from Jesiel! The score is 1-0.
- 36' - Nagoya Grampus is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 41' - Kawasaki Frontale seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 46' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Yuichi Maruyama suffering a number of foals already.
- 50' - What a strike from Miki Yamane! The score is 2-0.
- 55' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 60' - What a strike from Yuichi Maruyama! The score is 3-0.
- 64' - It is a substitution in Kawasaki Frontale team. Leandro Damião is replaced by Kei Chinen on 64 minute.
- 66' - The Nagoya Grampus manager makes a substitution. Naoki Maeda departs to be replaced by Manabu Saito.
- 71' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 72' - Yoichiro Kakitani is replacing Ryogo Yamasaki for the Nagoya Grampus side.
- 73' - GOAL! Sho Inagaki scores on 73. Assisted by Ryoya Morishita
- 77' - Another substitution for Kawasaki Frontale to replace Kaoru Mitoma by Yasuto Wakizaka on 77 minute.
- 82' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Nagoya Grampus needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 83' - Goal! Mateus scores his 20 goal in 270 matches.
- 88' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 88 minutes.
- With this win, Kawasaki Frontale is likely to improve its situation in the overall team standings.
Today 2021-05-04 Kawasaki Frontale vs Nagoya Grampus are fighting J. League league on Todoroki Athletics Stadium.
Kawasaki Frontale had 34 games and get got 83 points in Season (2018/18)
Nagoya Grampus had 34 games and get got 63 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Yuichi Nishimura, Ryo Hirama, Toru Kakinuma, Osamu Akasaka, Ryo Tanimoto, Yasuyuki Igarashi
|Cerezo Osaka FC||34||60|
|Urawa Red Diamonds||34||46|
|Oita FC Trinita||34||43|
|Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo||34||39|
|Sagan Tosu FC||34||36|
|Matsumoto Yamaga FC||34||31|
- 4 Jesiel
- 6 Joao Schmidt
- 1 Jung Sungryong
- 2 Kyohei Noborizato
- 5 Shogo Taniguchi
- 41 Akihiro Ienaga
- 19 Daiya Tono 64'
- 25 Ao Tanaka
- 9 Leandro Damiao
- 20 Kei Chinen 64'
- 13 Miki Yamane
- 18 Kaoru Mitoma
- 8 Yasuto Wakizaka 77'
- 47 Reo Hatate
- 2 Takuji Yonemoto
- 1 Mitch Langerak
- 23 Yutaka Yoshida
- 15 Sho Inagaki
- 5 Kazuki Nagasawa
- 10 Gabriel Xavier 72'
- 9 Ryogo Yamasaki
- 8 Yoichiro Kakitani 72'
- 25 Naoki Maeda
- 19 Manabu Saito 66'
- 3 Yuichi Maruyama
- 26 Shumpei Naruse
- 17 Ryoya Morishita 66'
- 4 Shinnosuke Nakatani
- 16 Mateus