Motherwell FC vs Kilmarnock FC, Premier League 2020 RELEGATION ROUND
2 : 0
1st of May 2021 14:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - The game is set. Motherwell FC kicks off things out of here…
- 5' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Greg Kiltie made 106 appearances and scored 6 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 10' - Motherwell FC seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 15' - It looks like no one’s ball. Kilmarnock FC is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 20' - It looks surprising Kilmarnock FC does not make any changes. Mitchell Pinnock has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 25' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 25 minutes.
- 30' - It’s high time Graham Alexander made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 35' - Aaron Tshibola needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Yellow cards this season.
- 40' - Kilmarnock FC started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 40.
- 45' - Kilmarnock FC looks like a favorite considering 2 games won in last 4 matches with its main striker Kyle Lafferty scoring 1 goals.
- 47' - GOAL! Devante Cole scores on 47. Assisted by Devante Cole
- 52' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 4 times this season with Kilmarnock FC winning 50% of all matches.
- 57' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 60' - George Oakley has so much to prove this time. He replaces Greg Kiltie on 60 minute.
- 65' - Time for substitution for Motherwell FC. Jake Hastie is replaced by Tony Watt.
- 70' - Kilmarnock FC is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 72' - The whistle greets Steven Lawless as he departs to be replaced by Bevis Mugabi.
- 77' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Allan Campbell on 77.
- 78' - It’s a booking for Motherwell FC player. Chris Long gets a Yellow card.
- 79' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Nathan McGinley.
- 80' - Barry Maguire is replacing Chris Long for the Motherwell FC side.
- 85' - Goal! Stephen O'Donnell scores his 5 goal in 106 matches.
- 85' - The referee shows Kilmarnock FC player a Yellow card on 85.
- 90' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Kilmarnock FC that had 106 games and scored 121 goals.
- Another three points for Motherwell FC.
Today 2021-05-01 Motherwell FC vs Kilmarnock FC are fighting Premier League league on Fir Park.
Motherwell FC had 36 games and get got 44 points in Season (2018/19)
Kilmarnock FC had 36 games and get got 32 points in Season (2018/19)
- 44 Devante Cole
- 9 Chris Long
- 15 Barry Maguire 80'
- 37 Sam Foley
- 5 Nathan McGinley
- 33 Stephen O'Donnell
- 6 Allan Campbell
- 14 Steven Lawless
- 16 Bevis Mugabi 72'
- 13 Liam Kelly
- 4 Ricki Lamie
- 31 Declan Gallagher
- 11 Jake Hastie
- 32 Tony Watt 65'
- 3 Brandon Haunstrop
- 19 Mitchell Pinnock
- 5 Kirk Broadfoot
- 7 Rory McKenzie
- 29 Chris Burke 60'
- 10 Greg Kiltie
- 9 George Oakley 60'
- 8 Gary Dicker
- 6 Alan Power
- 27 Aaron Tshibola 60'
- 22 Ross Millen
- 28 Kyle Lafferty
- 14 Zeno Ibsen Rossi
- 23 Daniel Rogers