Motherwell FC vs Kilmarnock FC, Premier League 2021 RELEGATION ROUND
2 : 0
1st of May 2021 14:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - We are underway at Fir Park. The crowd does wile while the referee lows the starting whistle.
- 5' - It looks like no one’s ball. Kilmarnock FC is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 10' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 15' - Motherwell FC is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 20' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Daniel Rogers made 108 appearances and scored 0 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 25' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 30' - Kilmarnock FC seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 35' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 35 minutes.
- 40' - Alan Power needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Yellow cards this season.
- 45' - The travelling Kilmarnock FC supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 47' - Goal! Devante Cole scores his 17 goal in 145 matches.
- 52' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 57' - Motherwell FC started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 57.
- 60' - It is a substitution in Kilmarnock FC team. Greg Kiltie is replaced by George Oakley on 60 minute.
- 65' - Tony Watt is replacing Jake Hastie for the Motherwell FC side.
- 70' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 72' - Bevis Mugabi has so much to prove this time. He replaces Steven Lawless on 72 minute.
- 77' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Allan Campbell.
- 78' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Chris Long.
- 79' - It’s a booking for Motherwell FC player. Nathan McGinley gets a Yellow card.
- 80' - Another substitution for Motherwell FC to replace Chris Long by Barry Maguire on 80 minute.
- 85' - What a strike from Stephen O'Donnell! The score is 2-0.
- 85' - The referee calls foul for Kirk Broadfoot. He receives a Yellow card.
- 90' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Chris Burke suffering a number of foals already.
- Another three points for Motherwell FC.
Today 2021-05-01 Motherwell FC vs Kilmarnock FC are fighting Premier League league on Fir Park.
Motherwell FC had 36 games and get got 44 points in Season (2018/19)
Kilmarnock FC had 36 games and get got 32 points in Season (2018/19)
- 44 Devante Cole
- 9 Chris Long
- 15 Barry Maguire 80'
- 37 Sam Foley
- 5 Nathan McGinley
- 33 Stephen O'Donnell
- 6 Allan Campbell
- 14 Steven Lawless
- 16 Bevis Mugabi 72'
- 13 Liam Kelly
- 4 Ricki Lamie
- 31 Declan Gallagher
- 11 Jake Hastie
- 32 Tony Watt 65'
- 3 Brandon Haunstrop
- 19 Mitchell Pinnock
- 5 Kirk Broadfoot
- 7 Rory McKenzie
- 29 Chris Burke 60'
- 10 Greg Kiltie
- 9 George Oakley 60'
- 8 Gary Dicker
- 6 Alan Power
- 27 Aaron Tshibola 60'
- 22 Ross Millen
- 28 Kyle Lafferty
- 14 Zeno Ibsen Rossi
- 23 Daniel Rogers