Motherwell FC vs Kilmarnock FC, Premier League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
0 : 2
30th of December 2020 18:15
First half: 45 | Second half: 45+5
- 0' - The match kicks off with home fans waiting with anticipation for Motherwell FC to score. At the same time, Kilmarnock FC does not seem to pull back! Let’s get it on!
- 5' - Kilmarnock FC started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 5.
- 10' - Chris Burke has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 23 appearances with only 6 goals this season.
- 15' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 20' - The travelling Kilmarnock FC supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 25' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Devante Cole, as he is very good at scoring at Fir Park with 4 goals in the last 4 games.
- 30' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Liam Grimshaw suffering a number of foals already.
- 32' - The referee shows Kilmarnock FC player a Yellow card on 32.
- 37' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 41' - Greg Kiltie puts Kilmarnock FC on the lead.
- 46' - Kilmarnock FC looks like a favorite considering 1 games won in last 1 matches with its main striker Greg Kiltie scoring 1 goals.
- 51' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 52' - The referee calls foul for Mark O'Hara. He receives a Red card.
- 53' - GOAL! Danny Whitehall scores on 53.
- 56' - Motherwell FC receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 56.
- 60' - Brandon Haunstrop is replacing Calum Waters for the Kilmarnock FC side.
- 63' - Motherwell FC player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 64' - The Motherwell FC manager makes a substitution. Liam Grimshaw departs to be replaced by Jake Carroll.
- 65' - Aaron Chapman has so much to prove this time. He replaces Trevor Carson on 65 minute.
- 70' - It looks like no one’s ball. Kilmarnock FC is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 71' - Another substitution for Motherwell FC to replace Devante Cole by Jordan White on 71 minute.
- 76' - Youssouf Mulumbu is replacing Aaron Tshibola for the Kilmarnock FC side.
- 81' - Kilmarnock FC is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 86' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 1 times this season with Kilmarnock FC winning 100% of all matches.
- 89' - Time for substitution for Kilmarnock FC. Rory McKenzie is replaced by Chris Burke.
- Another three points for Kilmarnock FC.
Today 2020-12-30 Motherwell FC vs Kilmarnock FC are fighting Premier League league on Fir Park.
Motherwell FC had 30 games and get got 46 points in Season (2018/19)
Kilmarnock FC had 30 games and get got 33 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: John Beaton, Steven Kirkland, Callum Spence, Steven Traynor
Captain31 Declan Gallagher
- 44 Devante Cole
- 9 Jordan White 71'
- 7 Mark O'Hara
- 32 Tony Watt
- 33 Stephen O'Donnell
- 1 Trevor Carson
- 34 Aaron Chapman 65'
- 2 Liam Grimshaw
- 3 Jake Carroll 64'
- 6 Allan Campbell
- 4 Ricki Lamie
- 31 Declan Gallagher
- 8 Robbie Crawford
- 29 Callum Lang 64'
- 19 Liam Polworth
Captain5 Kirk Broadfoot
- 19 Mitchell Pinnock
- 2 Aaron McGowan
- 27 Aaron Tshibola
- 21 Youssouf Mulumbu 76'
- 5 Kirk Broadfoot
- 7 Rory McKenzie
- 29 Chris Burke 89'
- 17 Stuart Findlay
- 10 Greg Kiltie
- 6 Alan Power
- 18 Calum Waters
- 3 Brandon Haunstrop 60'
- 23 Danny Rogers
- 12 Danny Whitehall
- 11 Nicke Kabamba 76'