FC Tokyo vs Kawasaki Frontale, J. League 2023 REGULAR SEASON
2 : 3
5th of November 2022 05:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - It’s Showtime! The match between FC Tokyo and Kawasaki Frontale is underway.
- 5' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering FC Tokyo that had 309 games and scored 246 goals.
- 10' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Kento Tachibanada made 311 appearances and scored 2 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 15' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Yu Kobayashi suffering a number of foals already.
- 19' - Kawasaki Frontale is taking the lead after the goal scored by Yasuto Wakizaka on 19.
- 24' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 29' - The referee shows Kawasaki Frontale player a Red card on 29.
- 33' - Another change for Kawasaki Frontale made on 33 minute. Kyohei Noborizato leaves to be changed by Kenta Tanno.
- 38' - FC Tokyo is showing some good football. However, FC Tokyo are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 43' - looks like a favorite considering 0 games won in last 0 matches with its main striker scoring goals.
- 46' - Another change for Kawasaki Frontale made on 46 minute. Yasuto Wakizaka leaves to be changed by Shintaro Kurumaya.
- 47' - What a strike from Adailton! The score is 1-1.
- 52' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 57' - It looks like no one’s ball. Kawasaki Frontale is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 59' - Another substitution for Kawasaki Frontale to replace Yu Kobayashi by Kei Chinen on 59 minute.
- 62' - Marcinho puts Kawasaki Frontale on the lead.
- 66' - Time for substitution for FC Tokyo. Koki Tsukagawa is replaced by Hirotaka Mita.
- 71' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 74' - What a strike from Adailton! The score is 2-2.
- 75' - Goal! Ryoma Watanabe scores his 11 goal in 309 matches.
- 80' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 80 minutes.
- 81' - The supporters are chanting for Kazuya Yamamura. He replaces Marcinho on 81 minute.
- 85' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Yasuki Kimoto.
- 90' - FC Tokyo seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- The referee blows the final whistle. Sensational lose for FC Tokyo.
Today 2022-11-05 FC Tokyo vs Kawasaki Frontale are fighting J. League league .
FC Tokyo had 36 games and get got 49 points in Season (2018/18)
Kawasaki Frontale had 36 games and get got 88 points in Season (2018/18)
|Urawa Red Diamonds||36||62|
|Sagan Tosu FC||36||59|
|Cerezo Osaka FC||36||45|
|Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo||36||45|
|Oita FC Trinita||36||29|
- 24 Jakub Slowik
- 3 Masato Morishige
- 5 Yuto Nagatomo
- 37 Hotaka Nakamura
- 10 Keigo Higashi
- 35 Koki Tsukagawa
- 30 Yasuki Kimoto
- 23 Ryoma Watanabe
- 22 Luiz Phellype
- 15 Adailton
- 44 Kuryu Matsuki
- 1 Jung Sungryong
- 4 Jesiel
- 8 Kento Tachibanada
- 14 Yasuto Wakizaka
- 7 Shintaro Kurumaya 46'
- 6 Joao Schmidt
- 10 Ryota Ohshima 59'
- 2 Kyohei Noborizato
- 27 Kenta Tanno 33'
- 5 Shogo Taniguchi
- 13 Miki Yamane
- 41 Akihiro Ienaga
- 23 Marcinho
- 31 Kazuya Yamamura 81'
- 11 Yu Kobayashi
- 20 Kei Chinen 59'