Urawa Red Diamonds vs Nagoya Grampus, J. League 2021 REGULAR SEASON
0 : 0
30th of May 2021 09:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - It’s Showtime! The match between Urawa Red Diamonds and Nagoya Grampus is underway.
- 5' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 5 minutes.
- 10' - It’s high time Massimo Ficcadenti made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 15' - The travelling Nagoya Grampus supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 20' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Urawa Red Diamonds that had 266 games and scored 175 goals.
- 25' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 30' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 35' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 40' - Nagoya Grampus looks like a favorite considering 0 games won in last 1 matches with its main striker scoring goals.
- 45' - It looks surprising Nagoya Grampus does not make any changes. Mitch Langerak has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 46' - It is a substitution in Urawa Red Diamonds team. Hidetoshi Takeda is replaced by Atsuki Ito on 46 minute.
- 51' - Urawa Red Diamonds is showing some good football. However, Urawa Red Diamonds are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 56' - Ryogo Yamasaki needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Yellow cards this season.
- 61' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Shinnosuke Nakatani, as he is very good at scoring at Saitama Stadium 2002 with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 62' - Koya Yuruki has so much to prove this time. He replaces Ryosuke Yamanaka on 62 minute.
- 63' - The Urawa Red Diamonds manager makes a substitution. Ryosuke Yamanaka departs to be replaced by Koya Yuruki.
- 68' - Nagoya Grampus started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 68.
- 73' - Hidetoshi Takeda has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 29 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 74' - The whistle greets Yuki Soma as he departs to be replaced by Kazuki Nagasawa.
- 79' - The Urawa Red Diamonds manager makes a substitution. Yoshio Koizumi departs to be replaced by Yuki Mutō.
- 84' - It looks like no one’s ball. Urawa Red Diamonds is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 87' - Another change for Urawa Red Diamonds made on 87 minute. Kasper Junker leaves to be changed by Shinzo Koroki.
- The final whistle. It looks like we are having a draw.
Today 2021-05-30 Urawa Red Diamonds vs Nagoya Grampus are fighting J. League league on Saitama Stadium 2002.
Urawa Red Diamonds had 34 games and get got 46 points in Season (2018/18)
Nagoya Grampus had 34 games and get got 63 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Toru Kakinuma, Daisuke Sakurai, Tomokazu Tajiri, Ryo Tanimoto, Kogo Kumagai
|Cerezo Osaka FC||34||60|
|Urawa Red Diamonds||34||46|
|Oita FC Trinita||34||43|
|Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo||34||39|
|Sagan Tosu FC||34||36|
|Matsumoto Yamaga FC||34||31|
Urawa Red Diamonds
- 5 Tomoaki Makino
- 6 Ryosuke Yamanaka
- 24 Koya Yuruki 62'
- 8 Daigo Nishi
- 4 Takuya Iwanami
- 29 Kai Shibato
- 41 Takahiro Sekine
- 11 Tatsuya Tanaka 79'
- 12 Zion Suzuki
- 37 Hidetoshi Takeda
- 17 Atsuki Ito 46'
- 7 Kasper Junker
- 30 Shinzo Koroki 87'
- 15 Takahiro Akimoto
- 18 Yoshio Koizumi
- 9 Yuki Muto 79'
- 2 Takuji Yonemoto
- 1 Mitch Langerak
- 23 Yutaka Yoshida
- 15 Sho Inagaki
- 9 Ryogo Yamasaki
- 19 Manabu Saito 74'
- 8 Yoichiro Kakitani
- 14 Yasuki Kimoto
- 26 Shumpei Naruse
- 4 Shinnosuke Nakatani
- 11 Yuki Soma
- 5 Kazuki Nagasawa 74'
- 16 Mateus