Urawa Red Diamonds vs Nagoya Grampus, J. League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
0 : 1
4th of October 2020 08:00
First half: 45+4 | Second half: 45+6
- 0' - KICK OFF: Urawa Red Diamonds gets underway.
- 5' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 10' - It’s high time Takeshi Otsuki made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 15' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Takuji Yonemoto made 238 appearances and scored 1 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 20' - It looks surprising Nagoya Grampus does not make any changes. Tomoaki Makino has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 25' - Nagoya Grampus looks like a favorite considering 2 games won in last 2 matches with its main striker Naoki Maeda scoring 4 goals.
- 30' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Ryotaro Ito, as he is very good at scoring at Saitama Stadium 2002 with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 35' - Urawa Red Diamonds started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 35.
- 40' - Yutaka Yoshida has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 34 appearances with only 2 goals this season.
- 45' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Nagoya Grampus needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 50' - Urawa Red Diamonds seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 51' - Tomoya Ugajin is having his name booked by the referee on 51.
- 54' - GOAL! Mu Kanazaki scores on 54.
- 59' - Time for substitution for Urawa Red Diamonds. Takahiro Sekine is replaced by Yōsuke Kashiwagi.
- 64' - The Urawa Red Diamonds manager makes a substitution. Kazuki Nagasawa departs to be replaced by Ryotaro Ito.
- 69' - Nagoya Grampus manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Gabriel Xavier is hanging Naoki Maeda on the field on 69 minute.
- 74' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 78' - The referee calls foul for Mateus. He receives a Yellow card.
- 81' - It is a substitution in Urawa Red Diamonds team. Tomoya Ugajin is replaced by Ryosuke Yamanaka on 81 minute.
- 85' - The referee shows Urawa Red Diamonds player a Red card on 85.
- 87' - Ewerton was booked on 87.
- 89' - Ryogo Yamasaki is replacing Mu Kanazaki for the Nagoya Grampus side.
- The final score is 0-1.
Today 2020-10-04 Urawa Red Diamonds vs Nagoya Grampus are fighting J. League league on Saitama Stadium 2002.
Urawa Red Diamonds had 34 games and get got 46 points in Season (2018/18)
Nagoya Grampus had 34 games and get got 63 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Yusuke Araki, Ryo Hirama, Osamu Akasaka, Kenshi Uda
|Cerezo Osaka FC||34||60|
|Urawa Red Diamonds||34||46|
|Oita FC Trinita||34||43|
|Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo||34||39|
|Sagan Tosu FC||34||36|
|Matsumoto Yamaga FC||34||31|
Urawa Red Diamonds
Captain1 Shusaku Nishikawa
- 20 Thomas Deng
- 5 Tomoaki Makino
- 14 Kenyu Sugimoto
- 45 Leo 59'
- 8 Ewerton
- 3 Tomoya Ugajin
- 6 Ryosuke Yamanaka 81'
- 30 Shinzo Koroki
- 1 Shusaku Nishikawa
- 27 Daiki Hashioka
- 7 Kazuki Nagasawa
- 13 Ryotaro Ito 64'
- 11 Quentin Martinus
- 9 Yuki Muto 81'
- 41 Takahiro Sekine
- 10 Yosuke Kashiwagi 59'
Captain3 Yuichi Maruyama
- 2 Takuji Yonemoto
- 1 Mitch Langerak
- 23 Yutaka Yoshida
- 44 Mu Kanazaki
- 17 Ryogo Yamasaki 89'
- 34 Oh Jaeseok
- 15 Sho Inagaki
- 25 Naoki Maeda
- 10 Gabriel Xavier 69'
- 3 Yuichi Maruyama
- 4 Shinnosuke Nakatani
- 27 Yuki Soma
- 16 Mateus