Aberdeen FC vs Dundee United FC, Premier League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
0 : 0
2nd of January 2021 15:00
First half: 45+1 | Second half: 45+4
- 0' - Welcome to Pittodrie Stadium that hosts another battle between Aberdeen FC and Dundee United FC.
- 5' - Dundee United FC is showing some good football. However, Dundee United FC are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 10' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Lawrence Shankland made 1 appearances and scored 7 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 15' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Aberdeen FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 20' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 25' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Ryan Hedges suffering a number of foals already.
- 30' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 35' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 2 times this season with Dundee United FC winning 0% of all matches.
- 40' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Aberdeen FC that had 159 games and scored 148 goals.
- 41' - The referee calls foul for Nicky Clark. He receives a Yellow card.
- 46' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Andrew Considine, as he is very good at scoring at Pittodrie Stadium with 5 goals in the last 4 games.
- 51' - The whistle greets Peter Pawlett as he departs to be replaced by Dillon Powers.
- 56' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 56 minutes.
- 61' - The travelling Dundee United FC supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 63' - Aberdeen FC manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Scott Wright is hanging Niall McGinn on the field on 63 minute.
- 66' - Aberdeen FC player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 71' - It’s high time Derek McInnes made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 75' - It is a substitution in Aberdeen FC team. Matt Kennedy is replaced by Sam Cosgrove on 75 minute.
- 80' - The referee shows Dundee United FC player a Yellow card on 80.
- 83' - Time for substitution for Aberdeen FC. Ross McCrorie is replaced by Dean Campbell.
- 88' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- The final whistle. It looks like we are having a draw.
Today 2021-01-02 Aberdeen FC vs Dundee United FC are fighting Premier League league on Pittodrie Stadium.
Aberdeen FC had 32 games and get got 49 points in Season (2018/19)
Dundee United FC had 32 games and get got 36 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Dougie Potter, Frank Connor, Kevin Clancy, Steven Reid
|St. Mirren FC||32||39|
|St. Johnstone FC||32||37|
|Dundee United FC||32||36|
|Ross County FC||31||29|
|Hamilton Academical FC||31||26|
|Heart of Midlothian FC||30||23|
Captain1 Joe Lewis
- 11 Ryan Hedges
- 14 Ash Taylor
- 17 Jonny Hayes
- 3 Tommie Hoban
- 1 Joe Lewis
- 4 Andrew Considine
- 10 Niall McGinn
- 25 Scott Wright 63'
- 19 Lewis Ferguson
- 33 Matt Kennedy
- 16 Sam Cosgrove 75'
- 9 Curtis Main
- 32 Ryan Edmondson 83'
- 40 Ross McCrorie
- 24 Dean Campbell 83'
Dundee United FC
Captain6 Mark Reynolds
- 8 Peter Pawlett
- 4 Dillon Powers 51'
- 5 Mark Connolly
- 6 Mark Reynolds
- 23 Ian Harkes
- 2 Liam Smith
- 24 Lawrence Shankland
- 1 Benjamin Siegrist
- 17 Jamie Robson
- 10 Nicky Clark
- 27 Louis Appere
- 30 Lewis Neilson