St. Mirren FC vs Dundee United FC, Premier League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
0 : 0
6th of November 2020 19:45
First half: 45+1 | Second half: 45+5
- 0' - The match kicks off with home fans waiting with anticipation for St. Mirren FC to score. At the same time, Dundee United FC does not seem to pull back! Let’s get it on!
- 5' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Cameron MacPherson suffering a number of foals already.
- 10' - Ethan Erhahon needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 6 Yellow cards this season.
- 15' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 2 times this season with Dundee United FC winning 50% of all matches.
- 20' - Ian Harkes has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 23 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 25' - Dundee United FC looks like a favorite considering 1 games won in last 2 matches with its main striker Adrian Sporle scoring 1 goals.
- 30' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Paul McMullan, as he is very good at scoring at The Simple Digital Arena with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 35' - St. Mirren FC started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 35.
- 40' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 45' - Dundee United FC is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 50' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Dundee United FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 51' - St. Mirren FC receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 51.
- 56' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 58' - Another change for St. Mirren FC made on 58 minute. Kristian Dennis leaves to be changed by Lee Erwin.
- 59' - Time for substitution for Dundee United FC. Ian Harkes is replaced by Dillon Powers.
- 63' - The referee shows Dundee United FC player a Yellow card on 63.
- 68' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering St. Mirren FC that had 89 games and scored 76 goals.
- 70' - Paul McMullan has so much to prove this time. He replaces Luke Bolton on 70 minute.
- 71' - The St. Mirren FC manager makes a substitution. Cameron MacPherson departs to be replaced by Jonathan Obika.
- 76' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Benjamin Siegrist made 24 appearances and scored 0 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 80' - Time for substitution for St. Mirren FC. Brandon Mason is replaced by Sam Foley.
- 85' - It looks surprising Dundee United FC does not make any changes. Jak Alnwick has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 90' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- The final score is 0-0.
Today 2020-11-06 St. Mirren FC vs Dundee United FC are fighting Premier League league on The Simple Digital Arena.
St. Mirren FC had 30 games and get got 29 points in Season (2018/19)
Dundee United FC had 24 games and get got 28 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: David Munro, Graham Chambers, John McCrossan, Alan Newlands
St. Mirren FC
Captain4 Joe Shaughnessy
- 20 Kristian Dennis
- 23 Lee Erwin 58'
- 7 Jake Doyle-Hayes
- 1 Jak Alnwick
- 3 Brandon Mason
- 16 Sam Foley 80'
- 4 Joe Shaughnessy
- 2 Richard Tait
- 14 Cameron MacPherson
- 9 Jonathan Obika 71'
- 25 Ethan Erhahon
- 5 Conor McCarthy
- 17 Jamie McGrath
- 19 Junior Morias 80'
- 22 Marcus Fraser
Dundee United FC
Captain6 Mark Reynolds
- 8 Peter Pawlett
- 4 Dillon Powers 59'
- 12 Ryan Edwards
- 18 Calum Butcher
- 6 Mark Reynolds
- 23 Ian Harkes
- 4 Dillon Powers 59'
- 2 Liam Smith
- 20 Luke Bolton
- 7 Paul McMullan 70'
- 24 Lawrence Shankland
- 1 Benjamin Siegrist
- 17 Jamie Robson
- 10 Nicky Clark