Kashiwa Reysol vs Urawa Red Diamonds, J. League 2021 REGULAR SEASON
0 : 2
23rd of June 2021 10:05
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - Welcome to Sankyo Frontier Kashiwa Stadium that hosts another battle between Kashiwa Reysol and Urawa Red Diamonds.
- 5' - It looks like no one’s ball. Kashiwa Reysol is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 10' - The travelling Urawa Red Diamonds supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 15' - Urawa Red Diamonds seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 20' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Kashiwa Reysol that had 242 games and scored 148 goals.
- 25' - It’s high time Nelsinho made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 30' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Urawa Red Diamonds needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 35' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 40' - Urawa Red Diamonds is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 45' - It’s a booking for Urawa Red Diamonds player. Yuki Mutō gets a Yellow card.
- 46' - Yuki Mutō is having his name booked by the referee on 46.
- 51' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Daiki Kaneko made 267 appearances and scored 6 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 56' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Yusuke Segawa, as he is very good at scoring at Sankyo Frontier Kashiwa Stadium with 3 goals in the last 3 games.
- 61' - The supporters are chanting for Yoshio Koizumi. He replaces Yuki Mutō on 61 minute.
- 64' - Time for substitution for Kashiwa Reysol. Rodrigo is replaced by Tatsuya Yamashita.
- 64' - Tomoya Ugajin puts Urawa Red Diamonds on the lead.
- 65' - The supporters are chanting for Tatsuya Yamashita. He replaces Rodrigo on 65 minute.
- 68' - The whistle greets Ippei Shinozuka as he departs to be replaced by Mao Hosoya.
- 73' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 74' - Another change for Kashiwa Reysol made on 74 minute. Dodi leaves to be changed by Sachiro Toshima.
- 79' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 80' - Urawa Red Diamonds manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Takahiro Akimoto is hanging Koya Yuruki on the field on 80 minute.
- 81' - Goal! Kai Shibato scores his 3 goal in 267 matches.
- 86' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 1 times this season with Urawa Red Diamonds winning 100% of all matches.
- 90' - The whistle greets Takahiro Sekine as he departs to be replaced by Tatsuya Tanaka.
- With this win, Urawa Red Diamonds is likely to improve its situation in the overall team standings.
Today 2021-06-23 Kashiwa Reysol vs Urawa Red Diamonds are fighting J. League league on Sankyo Frontier Kashiwa Stadium.
Kashiwa Reysol had 34 games and get got 52 points in Season (2018/18)
Urawa Red Diamonds had 34 games and get got 46 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Yagi Akane, Koichiro Fukushima, Koji Morikawa, Yoshiro Imamura, Keigo Sendachi, Yasuyuki Igarashi
|Cerezo Osaka FC||34||60|
|Urawa Red Diamonds||34||46|
|Oita FC Trinita||34||43|
|Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo||34||39|
|Sagan Tosu FC||34||36|
|Matsumoto Yamaga FC||34||31|
- 8 Richardson
- 22 Dodi
- 28 Sachiro Toshima 74'
- 3 Yuji Takahashi
- 31 Ippei Shinozuka
- 35 Mao Hosoya 68'
- 6 Shunki Takahashi
- 4 Taiyo Koga
- 9 Cristiano
- 18 Yusuke Segawa
- 25 Takuma Ominami
- 29 Rodrigo
- 50 Tatsuya Yamashita 64'
- 21 Masato Sasaki
Urawa Red Diamonds
- 20 Thomas Deng
- 6 Ryosuke Yamanaka
- 3 Tomoya Ugajin
- 30 Shinzo Koroki
- 7 Kasper Junker 61'
- 1 Shusaku Nishikawa
- 4 Takuya Iwanami
- 29 Kai Shibato
- 9 Yuki Muto
- 18 Yoshio Koizumi 61'
- 41 Takahiro Sekine
- 11 Tatsuya Tanaka 90'
- 24 Koya Yuruki
- 15 Takahiro Akimoto 80'
- 17 Atsuki Ito
- 19 Daiki Kaneko 80'