Liverpool FC vs Arsenal FC, Premier League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
3 : 1
28th of September 2020 19:00
First half: 45+3 | Second half: 45+4
- 0' - It’s Showtime! The match between Liverpool FC and Arsenal FC is underway.
- 3' - It’s a booking for Liverpool FC player. Sadio Mané gets a Yellow card.
- 8' - Liverpool FC looks like a favorite considering 2 games won in last 2 matches with its main striker Diogo Jota scoring 3 goals.
- 13' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 2 times this season with Liverpool FC winning 100% of all matches.
- 18' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 23' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Alisson suffering a number of foals already.
- 25' - GOAL! Alexandre Lacazette scores on 25.
- 28' - Goal! Sadio Mané scores his 65 goal in 144 matches.
- 33' - Kieran Tierney needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 34' - Liverpool FC is taking the lead after the goal scored by Andrew Robertson on 34.
- 39' - The travelling Arsenal FC supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 44' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 49' - The referee calls foul for Trent Alexander-Arnold. He receives a Yellow card.
- 54' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 59' - Rob Holding has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 50 appearances with only 1 goals this season.
- 60' - The Arsenal FC manager makes a substitution. Granit Xhaka departs to be replaced by Dani Ceballos.
- 65' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 68' - Arsenal FC receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 68.
- 68' - Nicolas Pépé has so much to prove this time. He replaces Willian on 68 minute.
- 72' - Arsenal FC player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 73' - The supporters are chanting for Eddie Nketiah. He replaces Alexandre Lacazette on 73 minute.
- 78' - Arsenal FC is showing some good football. However, Arsenal FC are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 79' - James Milner is replacing Naby Keïta for the Liverpool FC side.
- 80' - Diogo Jota is replacing Sadio Mané for the Liverpool FC side.
- 85' - Arsenal FC seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 88' - GOAL! Diogo Jota scores on 88.
- 90' - It is a substitution in Liverpool FC team. Roberto Firmino is replaced by Takumi Minamino on 90 minute.
- Hope, you loved the show. Another epic battle is over with the score 3-1.
Today 2020-09-28 Liverpool FC vs Arsenal FC are fighting Premier League league on Anfield.
Liverpool FC had 29 games and get got 82 points in Season (2018/19)
Arsenal FC had 38 games and get got 70 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Craig Pawson, Richard West, Lee Betts, Andre Marriner, Anthony Taylor
|Manchester City FC||28||57|
|Leicester City FC||29||53|
|Manchester United FC||29||45|
|Wolverhampton Wanderers FC||29||43|
|Sheffield United FC||28||43|
|Tottenham Hotspur FC||29||41|
|Crystal Palace FC||29||39|
|Newcastle United FC||29||35|
|Brighton & Hove Albion FC||29||29|
|West Ham United FC||29||27|
|Cardiff City FC||38||34|
|Aston Villa FC||28||25|
|Norwich City FC||29||21|
|Huddersfield Town AFC||38||16|
Captain4 Virgil van Dijk
- 1 Alisson
- 9 Roberto Firmino
- 18 Takumi Minamino 90'
- 10 Sadio Mane
- 20 Diogo Jota 80'
- 11 Mohamed Salah
- 12 Joe Gomez
- 66 Trent Alexander-Arnold
- 26 Andrew Robertson
- 4 Virgil van Dijk
- 5 Georginio Wijnaldum
- 3 Fabinho
- 8 Naby Keita
- 7 James Milner 79'
Captain14 Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- 1 Bernd Leno
- 34 Granit Xhaka
- 8 Dani Ceballos 60'
- 25 Mohamed El Neny
- 2 Hector Bellerin
- 16 Rob Holding
- 15 Ainsley Maitland-Niles
- 9 Alexandre Lacazette
- 30 Eddie Nketiah 73'
- 14 Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- 12 Willian
- 19 Nicolas Pepe 68'
- 23 David Luiz
- 3 Kieran Tierney