Kilmarnock FC vs St. Johnstone FC, Premier League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 2
15th of August 2020 14:00
First half: 45+1 | Second half: 45+6
- 0' - It’s Showtime! The match between Kilmarnock FC and St. Johnstone FC is underway.
- 5' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Alan Power, as he is very good at scoring at Rugby Park with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 10' - It looks like no one’s ball. St. Johnstone FC is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 15' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 2 times this season with St. Johnstone FC winning 100% of all matches.
- 20' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 25' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. St. Johnstone FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 30' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 33' - Shaun Rooney is having his name booked by the referee on 33.
- 38' - St. Johnstone FC started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 38.
- 43' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Kilmarnock FC that had 84 games and scored 99 goals.
- 48' - St. Johnstone FC is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 53' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 55' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Alan Power on 55.
- 60' - Alistair McCann has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 15 appearances with only 1 goals this season.
- 61' - What a strike from Aaron Tshibola! The score is 1-0.
- 63' - Ross Millen is having his name booked by the referee on 63.
- 65' - Kilmarnock FC manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Aaron McGowan is hanging Mitchell Pinnock on the field on 65 minute.
- 70' - Time for substitution for St. Johnstone FC. Scott Tanser is replaced by Callum Booth.
- 75' - The travelling St. Johnstone FC supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 79' - The Kilmarnock FC manager makes a substitution. Nicke Kabamba departs to be replaced by Eamonn Brophy.
- 81' - John Robertson has so much to prove this time. He replaces Craig Conway on 81 minute.
- 85' - Goal! David Wotherspoon scores his 8 goal in 82 matches.
- 86' - Greg Kiltie is replacing Chris Burke for the Kilmarnock FC side.
- 90' - The referee calls foul for Liam Craig. He receives a Yellow card.
- Hope, you loved the show. Another epic battle is over with the score 1-2.
Today 2020-08-15 Kilmarnock FC vs St. Johnstone FC are fighting Premier League league on Rugby Park.
Kilmarnock FC had 30 games and get got 33 points in Season (2018/19)
St. Johnstone FC had 29 games and get got 36 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Andrew Dallas, Douglas Ross, Gary Hilland
Captain8 Gary Dicker
- 19 Mitchell Pinnock
- 2 Aaron McGowan 65'
- 27 Aaron Tshibola
- 29 Chris Burke
- 10 Greg Kiltie 86'
- 5 Kirk Broadfoot
- 17 Stuart Findlay
- 8 Gary Dicker
- 6 Alan Power
- 18 Calum Waters
- 22 Ross Millen
- 23 Danny Rogers
- 11 Nicke Kabamba
- 9 Eamonn Brophy 79'
St. Johnstone FC
Captain5 Jason Kerr
- 7 Craig Conway
- 20 John Robertson 81'
- 12 Elliot Parish
- 26 Liam Craig
- 3 Scott Tanser
- 24 Callum Booth 70'
- 6 Liam Gordon
- 5 Jason Kerr
- 18 Alistair McCann
- 22 Callum Hendry
- 11 Michael O'Halloran
- 15 Dan McNamara
- 19 Shaun Rooney
- 10 David Wotherspoon 65'