Kilmarnock FC vs St. Johnstone FC, Premier League 2021 REGULAR SEASON
2 : 3
30th of January 2021 15:00
First half: 45+1 | Second half: 45+3
- 0' - Welcome to BBSP Stadium, Rugby Park that hosts another battle between Kilmarnock FC and St. Johnstone FC.
- 5' - Kilmarnock FC is taking the lead after the goal scored by Chris Burke on 5.
- 10' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Craig Conway made 149 appearances and scored 4 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 15' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. St. Johnstone FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 20' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 25' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Kilmarnock FC that had 108 games and scored 127 goals.
- 30' - The travelling St. Johnstone FC supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 32' - What a strike from Aaron Tshibola! The score is 2-0.
- 37' - St. Johnstone FC started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 37.
- 42' - Brandon Haunstrop has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 8 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 47' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 52' - Clevid Dikamona needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Yellow cards this season.
- 53' - What a strike from Guy Melamed! The score is 2-1.
- 58' - looks like a favorite considering 0 games won in last 0 matches with its main striker scoring goals.
- 63' - The whistle greets Chris Kane as he departs to be replaced by Stevie May.
- 68' - Goal! Murray Davidson scores his 4 goal in 113 matches.
- 72' - Sensational shot from Alistair McCann. St. Johnstone FC is back in the lead.
- 76' - It’s a booking for Kilmarnock FC player. Alan Power gets a Yellow card.
- 80' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Jamie McCart on 80.
- 83' - It is a substitution in St. Johnstone FC team. Guy Melamed is replaced by Craig Conway on 83 minute.
- 88' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 89' - Another change for Kilmarnock FC made on 89 minute. George Oakley leaves to be changed by Danny Whitehall.
- The final score is 2-3.
Today 2021-01-30 Kilmarnock FC vs St. Johnstone FC are fighting Premier League league on BBSP Stadium, Rugby Park.
Kilmarnock FC had 36 games and get got 32 points in Season (2018/19)
St. Johnstone FC had 36 games and get got 44 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Don Robertson, Greg Aitken, Andy McWilliam, Joseph Lawson
Captain6 Alan Power
- 3 Brandon Haunstrop
- 4 Clevid Dikamona
- 27 Aaron Tshibola
- 29 Chris Burke
- 7 Rory McKenzie
- 6 Alan Power
- 22 Ross Millen
- 23 Danny Rogers
- 11 Nicke Kabamba
- 9 George Oakley
- 12 Danny Whitehall 89'
- 14 Zeno Ibsen Rossi
St. Johnstone FC
Captain5 Jason Kerr
- 8 Murray Davidson
- 10 David Wotherspoon
- 13 Craig Bryson 89'
- 1 Zander Clark
- 9 Chris Kane
- 14 Stevie May 63'
- 3 Scott Tanser
- 6 Liam Gordon
- 5 Jason Kerr
- 18 Alistair McCann
- 19 Shaun Rooney
- 4 Jamie McCart
- 17 Guy Melamed
- 7 Craig Conway 83'