Kilmarnock FC vs St. Mirren FC, Premier League 2021 RELEGATION ROUND
3 : 3
12th of May 2021 18:45
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - In just a few seconds The BBSP Stadium, Rugby Park will turn into a battlefield for Kilmarnock FC and St. Mirren FC.
- 5' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Collin Quaner suffering a number of foals already.
- 8' - Goal! Kyle Lafferty scores his 21 goal in 154 matches.
- 13' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 13 minutes.
- 18' - Kilmarnock FC started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 18.
- 23' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 28' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 33' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 34' - Kilmarnock FC player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 38' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Daniel Finlayson on 38.
- 43' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Kilmarnock FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 46' - Time for substitution for St. Mirren FC. İlkay Durmuş is replaced by Dylan Connolly.
- 51' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 56' - St. Mirren FC is showing some good football. However, St. Mirren FC are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 61' - Kilmarnock FC receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 61.
- 62' - GOAL! Kyle Lafferty scores on 62. Assisted by Chris Burke
- 63' - GOAL! Jamie McGrath scores on 63.
- 66' - Time for substitution for St. Mirren FC. Jake Doyle-Hayes is replaced by Cameron MacPherson.
- 71' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Calum Waters made 108 appearances and scored 0 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 76' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Dylan Connolly, as he is very good at scoring at The BBSP Stadium, Rugby Park with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 78' - What an equalizer from Cameron MacPherson!
- 81' - Goal! Greg Kiltie scores his 8 goal in 108 matches.
- 82' - It is a substitution in St. Mirren FC team. Daniel Finlayson is replaced by Kyle McAllister on 82 minute.
- 82' - Goal! Greg Kiltie scores his 8 goal in 108 matches.
- 83' - GOAL! Collin Quaner scores on 83.
- 83' - The supporters are chanting for Kyle McAllister. He replaces Daniel Finlayson on 83 minute.
- 84' - Time for substitution for Kilmarnock FC. Calum Waters is replaced by Brandon Haunstrop.
- 89' - The travelling St. Mirren FC supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 90' - The whistle greets Greg Kiltie as he departs to be replaced by Danny Whitehall.
- Hope, you loved the show. Another epic battle is over with the score 3-3.
Today 2021-05-12 Kilmarnock FC vs St. Mirren FC are fighting Premier League league on The BBSP Stadium, Rugby Park.
Kilmarnock FC had 36 games and get got 32 points in Season (2018/19)
St. Mirren FC had 36 games and get got 43 points in Season (2018/19)
- 19 Mitchell Pinnock
- 29 Chris Burke
- 5 Kirk Broadfoot
- 10 Greg Kiltie
- 12 Danny Whitehall 90'
- 8 Gary Dicker
- 6 Alan Power
- 18 Calum Waters
- 3 Brandon Haunstrop 84'
- 22 Ross Millen
- 28 Kyle Lafferty
- 14 Zeno Ibsen Rossi
- 23 Daniel Rogers
St. Mirren FC
- 7 Jake Doyle-Hayes
- 14 Cameron MacPherson 66'
- 9 Jonathan Obika
- 45 Collin Quaner 66'
- 1 Jak Alnwick
- 8 Ryan Flynn
- 5 Conor McCarthy
- 23 Lee Erwin
- 20 Kristian Dennis 66'
- 17 Jamie McGrath
- 22 Marcus Fraser
- 11 Ilkay Durmus
- 21 Dylan Connolly 46'
- 30 Jay Henderson
- 15 Daniel Finlayson
- 10 Kyle McAllister 82'