Elche CF vs Club Atletico de Madrid, La Liga 2023 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 0
14th of May 2023 14:15
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - It’s Showtime! The match between Elche CF and Club Atletico de Madrid is underway.
- 5' - It’s high time made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 10' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 15' - Tete Morente has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 0 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 20' - Elche CF seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 25' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 30' - Elche CF player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 35' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Jose Maria Gimenez, as he is very good at scoring at Estadio Martinez Valero with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 36' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Lautaro Blanco.
- 41' - Goal! Fidel scores his 16 goal in 114 matches.
- 46' - looks like a favorite considering 0 games won in last 0 matches with its main striker scoring goals.
- 51' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Club Atletico de Madrid needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 54' - Another change for Club Atletico de Madrid made on 54 minute. Thomas Lemar leaves to be changed by Angel Correa.
- 59' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 64' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Elche CF that had 114 games and scored 121 goals.
- 69' - It looks surprising Elche CF does not make any changes. Mario Hermoso has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 74' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 74 minutes.
- 79' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Rodrigo de Paul suffering a number of foals already.
- 84' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 89' - Edgar Badia needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Yellow cards this season.
- With this win, Elche CF is likely to improve its situation in the overall team standings.
Today 2023-05-14 Elche CF vs Club Atletico de Madrid are fighting La Liga league on Estadio Martinez Valero.
Elche CF had 36 games and get got 39 points in Season (2018/19)
Club Atletico de Madrid had 38 games and get got 70 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Alejandro Hernandez, Alejandro Muniz, Diego Sanchez, Ignacio Alonso, Fabian Blanco, Juan Manrique
|Real Madrid CF||38||87|
|Club Atletico de Madrid||38||70|
|Real Sociedad de Futbol||38||56|
|Real Valladolid CF||38||42|
|Real Betis Balompie||38||41|
|RC Celta de Vigo||38||37|
|RCD Espanyol de Barcelona||38||25|
|Rayo Vallecano de Madrid||38||32|
- 13 Edgar Badia
- 14 Helibelton Palacios
- 6 Pedro Bigas
- 23 Carlos Clerc
- 26 John Nwankwo
- 2 Lautaro Blanco
- 20 Gerard Gumbau
- 16 Fidel
- 18 Randy Ntekja
- 11 Tete Morente
- 9 Lucas Boye
Club Atletico de Madrid
- 1 Ivo Grbic
- 2 Jose Maria Gimenez
- 22 Mario Hermoso
- 16 Nahuel Molina
- 20 Axel Witsel
- 5 Rodrigo de Paul
- 6 Koke
- 21 Yannick Carrasco
- 11 Thomas Lemar
- 10 Angel Correa 54'
- 19 Alvaro Morata
- 8 Antoine Griezmann