Arsenal FC vs Manchester City FC, FA Cup 2020 SEMI FINALS
2 : 0
18th of July 2020 18:45
First half: 45+2 | Second half: 45+8
- 0' - In just a few seconds Wembley Stadium will turn into a battlefield for Arsenal FC and Manchester City FC.
- 5' - Manchester City FC is showing some good football. However, Manchester City FC are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 10' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Manchester City FC that had 128 games and scored 324 goals.
- 15' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 19' - What a strike from Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang! The score is 1-0.
- 24' - Manchester City FC looks like a favorite considering 1 games won in last 1 matches with its main striker Raheem Sterling scoring 1 goals.
- 29' - The travelling Manchester City FC supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 34' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 39' - It looks like no one’s ball. Arsenal FC is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 44' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 49' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Rodri, as he is very good at scoring at Wembley Stadium with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 54' - Manchester City FC started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 54.
- 59' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 64' - Manchester City FC is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 66' - Rodri is replacing Ilkay Gündogan for the Manchester City FC side.
- 71' - Goal! Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang scores his 80 goal in 138 matches.
- 72' - Arsenal FC manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Joe Willock is hanging Nicolas Pépé on the field on 72 minute.
- 77' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 1 times this season with Manchester City FC winning 100% of all matches.
- 78' - The Arsenal FC manager makes a substitution. Alexandre Lacazette departs to be replaced by Lucas Torreira.
- 83' - It looks surprising Manchester City FC does not make any changes. Fernandinho has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 87' - The supporters are chanting for Fernandinho. He replaces David Silva on 87 minute.
- 88' - Time for substitution for Arsenal FC. Dani Ceballos is replaced by Sead Kolašinac.
- Full Time. Arsenal FC beats Manchester City FC
Today 2020-07-18 Arsenal FC vs Manchester City FC are fighting FA Cup league on Wembley Stadium.
Arsenal FC had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2018/19)
Manchester City FC had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Marc Perry, Jonathan Moss, Paul Tierney, Craig Pawson, Simon Bennett
Captain14 Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- 26 Emiliano Martinez
- 34 Granit Xhaka
- 2 Hector Bellerin
- 20 Shkodran Mustafi
- 16 Rob Holding 87'
- 15 Ainsley Maitland-Niles
- 9 Alexandre Lacazette
- 11 Lucas Torreira 78'
- 14 Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- 23 David Luiz
- 19 Nicolas Pepe
- 28 Joe Willock 72'
- 8 Dani Ceballos
- 31 Sead Kolasinac 88'
- 3 Kieran Tierney
Manchester City FC
Captain21 David Silva
- 8 Ilkay Gundogan
- 16 Rodri 66'
- 21 David Silva
- 25 Fernandinho 87'
- 31 Ederson
- 9 Gabriel Jesus
- 2 Kyle Walker
- 7 Raheem Sterling
- 17 Kevin De Bruyne
- 22 Benjamin Mendy
- 14 Aymeric Laporte
- 26 Riyad Mahrez
- 47 Phil Foden 66'
- 50 Eric Garcia