AFC Wimbledon vs Barnsley FC, League One 2020 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 4
19th of January 2019 15:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - We are underway at Cherry Red Records Fans' Stadium. The crowd does wile while the referee lows the starting whistle.
- 5' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Mamadou Thiam suffering a number of foals already.
- 10' - It looks like no one’s ball. AFC Wimbledon is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 15' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 19' - Cauley Woodrow puts Barnsley FC on the lead.
- 24' - AFC Wimbledon started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 24.
- 29' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 34' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Victor Adeboyejo made 122 appearances and scored 10 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 35' - Barnsley FC player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 36' - GOAL! Joe Pigott scores on 36. Assisted by Andrew Barcham
- 41' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 42' - Another substitution for Barnsley FC to replace Cauley Woodrow by Ken Dougall on 42 minute.
- 47' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Jacob Brown, as he is very good at scoring at Cherry Red Records Fans' Stadium with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 51' - Kieffer Moore puts Barnsley FC on the lead.
- 54' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Ben Williams on 54.
- 59' - It’s a booking for AFC Wimbledon player. Steve Seddon gets a Yellow card.
- 59' - AFC Wimbledon manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Dylan Connolly is hanging Andrew Barcham on the field on 59 minute.
- 64' - It looks surprising AFC Wimbledon does not make any changes. Jake Jervis has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 65' - What a strike from Mamadou Thiam! The score is 1-3.
- 67' - Dani Pinillos is replacing Ben Williams for the Barnsley FC side.
- 69' - The supporters are chanting for Anthony Wordsworth. He replaces Joe Pigott on 69 minute.
- 74' - Ken Dougall has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 27 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 79' - Barnsley FC seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 80' - Another substitution for Barnsley FC to replace Kieffer Moore by Victor Adeboyejo on 80 minute.
- 81' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Mitchell Pinnock on 81.
- 86' - AFC Wimbledon is showing some good football. However, AFC Wimbledon are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 90' - What a strike from Cameron McGeehan! The score is 1-4.
- Full Time. Barnsley FC beats AFC Wimbledon
Today 2019-01-19 AFC Wimbledon vs Barnsley FC are fighting League One league on Cherry Red Records Fans' Stadium.
AFC Wimbledon had 35 games and get got 35 points in Season (2018/19)
Barnsley FC had 46 games and get got 91 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Gareth Viccars, Marc Wilson, Stephen Finch, Neil Hair
|Luton Town FC||46||94|
|Coventry City FC||34||67|
|Rotherham United FC||35||62|
|Charlton Athletic FC||46||88|
|Wycombe Wanderers FC||34||59|
|Peterborough United FC||35||59|
|Oxford United FC||35||60|
|Fleetwood Town FC||35||60|
|Doncaster Rovers FC||34||54|
|Ipswich Town FC||36||52|
|Burton Albion FC||35||48|
|Lincoln City FC||35||42|
|Bristol Rovers FC||35||45|
|Shrewsbury Town FC||34||41|
|Accrington Stanley FC||35||40|
|Milton Keynes Dons FC||35||37|
|Tranmere Rovers FC||34||32|
|Plymouth Argyle FC||46||50|
|Bolton Wanderers FC||34||14|
|Scunthorpe United FC||46||46|
|Southend United FC||35||19|
|Bradford City AFC||46||41|
Captain4 Deji Oshilaja
- 2 Tennai Watson
- 5 Will Nightingale
- 30 Paul Kalambayi
- 4 Deji Oshilaja
- 17 Andrew Barcham
- 16 Dylan Connolly 59'
- 39 Joe Pigott
- 40 Anthony Wordsworth 69'
- 10 Jake Jervis
- 6 Terell Thomas
- 11 Mitchell Pinnock
- 35 Aaron Ramsdale
- 15 Steve Seddon
Captain1 Adam Davies
- 1 Adam Davies
- 6 Liam Lindsay
- 5 Ethan Pinnock
- 12 Dimitri Cavare
- 28 Ben Williams
- 23 Dani Pinillos 67'
- 19 Kieffer Moore
- 29 Victor Adeboyejo 80'
- 26 Mamadou Thiam
- 9 Cauley Woodrow
- 4 Ken Dougall 42'
- 8 Cameron McGeehan
- 27 Alex Mowatt
- 33 Jacob Brown