FC Groningen vs PEC Zwolle, Eredivisie 2020 REGULAR SEASON
2 : 0
21st of September 2019 17:45
First half: 45+4 | Second half: 45+6
- 0' - The referee blows the starting whistle. The fans are roaring. The teams are ready for the match. FC Groningen is hosting PEC Zwolle for another epic battle.
- 5' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 10' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 15' - FC Groningen started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 15.
- 19' - What a strike from Ramon-Pascal Lundqvist! The score is 1-0.
- 24' - It’s high time Danny Buijs made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 29' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Mike te Wierik suffering a number of foals already.
- 34' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 34 minutes.
- 39' - PEC Zwolle seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 44' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 49' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering FC Groningen that had 147 games and scored 78 goals.
- 54' - FC Groningen is showing some good football. However, FC Groningen are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 55' - The whistle greets Iliass Bel Hassani as he departs to be replaced by Reza Ghoochannejhad.
- 59' - Goal! Ajdin Hrustic scores his 3 goal in 147 matches.
- 64' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Azor Matusiwa.
- 69' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Iliass Bel Hassani, as he is very good at scoring at with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 71' - The PEC Zwolle manager makes a substitution. Mustafa Saymak departs to be replaced by Dennis Johnsen.
- 72' - Mo El Hankouri is replacing Ramon-Pascal Lundqvist for the FC Groningen side.
- 77' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 78' - Another substitution for FC Groningen to replace Ajdin Hrustic by Sam Schreck on 78 minute.
- 83' - Sergio Padt needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 88' - Rick Dekker has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 10 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 90' - Another change for FC Groningen made on 90 minute. Azor Matusiwa leaves to be changed by Romano Postema.
- Hope, you loved the show. Another epic battle is over with the score 2-0.
Today 2019-09-21 FC Groningen vs PEC Zwolle are fighting Eredivisie league .
FC Groningen had 26 games and get got 35 points in Season (2018/19)
PEC Zwolle had 26 games and get got 26 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Jeroen Manschot, Clay Ruperti, Patrick Inia, Van der Eijk, Ruud Bexkens
|Willem II Tilburg||26||44|
|FC Twente '65||26||27|
|ADO Den Haag||26||19|
|VBV De Graafschap||34||29|
Captain4 Mike te Wierik
- 10 Ramon-Pascal Lundqvist
- 14 Mo El Hankouri 72'
- 3 Bart van Hintum
- 6 Azor Matusiwa
- 29 Romano Postema 90'
- 1 Sergio Padt
- 4 Mike te Wierik
- 42 Deyovaisio Zeefuik
- 23 Ajdin Hrustic
- 8 Sam Schreck 78'
- 21 Django Warmerdam
- 35 Charlison Benschop
- 17 Ko Itakura
- 18 Ahmed El Messaoudi
Captain10 Lennart Thy
- 22 Pelle Clement
- 11 Iliass Bel Hassani
- 8 Reza Ghoochannejhad 55'
- 20 Thomas Bruns
- 5 Kenneth Paal
- 19 Rick Dekker
- 38 Gustavo Hamer
- 10 Lennart Thy
- 1 Xavier Mous
- 31 Sai van Wermeskerken
- 15 Sam Kersten
- 6 Mustafa Saymak
- 17 Dennis Johnsen 71'