Cerezo Osaka FC vs Nagoya Grampus, J. League 2023 REGULAR SEASON
Cerezo Osaka FC
0 : 1
5th of November 2022 05:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - Welcome to that hosts another battle between Cerezo Osaka FC and Nagoya Grampus.
- 5' - Nagoya Grampus is showing some good football. However, Nagoya Grampus are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 10' - Riku Matsuda needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 15' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 20' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 25' - looks like a favorite considering 0 games won in last 0 matches with its main striker scoring goals.
- 30' - It’s high time Akio Kogiku made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 35' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Sota Kitano, as he is very good at scoring at with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 40' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 40 minutes.
- 45' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Mateus suffering a number of foals already.
- 46' - The Nagoya Grampus manager makes a substitution. Ryota Nagaki departs to be replaced by Keiya Sento.
- 51' - Jean Patric has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 0 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 56' - The travelling Nagoya Grampus supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 61' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 65' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Jean Patric.
- 68' - The referee calls foul for Kim Jinhyeon. He receives a Red card.
- 70' - Keisuke Shimizu has so much to prove this time. He replaces Jean Patric on 70 minute.
- 73' - Nagoya Grampus manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Kensuke Nagai is hanging Naldinho on the field on 73 minute.
- 74' - The whistle greets Ryoya Morishita as he departs to be replaced by Noriyoshi Sakai.
- 75' - Cerezo Osaka FC manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Bruno Mendes is hanging Kato Mutsuki on the field on 75 minute.
- 80' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 81' - The Cerezo Osaka FC manager makes a substitution. Hikaru Nakahara departs to be replaced by Seiya Maikuma.
- 86' - The referee shows Cerezo Osaka FC player a Yellow card on 86.
- 88' - Another substitution for Nagoya Grampus to replace Takuya Uchida by Kazuya Miyahara on 88 minute.
- 90' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Mateus on 90.
- That’s it! Another goalless match for Cerezo Osaka FC and Nagoya Grampus (для сухой ничьи).
Today 2022-11-05 Cerezo Osaka FC vs Nagoya Grampus are fighting J. League league .
Cerezo Osaka FC had 36 games and get got 45 points in Season (2018/18)
Nagoya Grampus had 36 games and get got 65 points in Season (2018/18)
|Urawa Red Diamonds||36||62|
|Sagan Tosu FC||36||59|
|Cerezo Osaka FC||36||45|
|Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo||36||45|
|Oita FC Trinita||36||29|
Cerezo Osaka FC
- 21 Kim Jinhyeon
- 29 Kakeru Funaki
- 24 Koji Toriumi
- 22 Matej Jonjic
- 2 Riku Matsuda
- 41 Hikaru Nakahara
- 16 Seiya Maikuma 81'
- 10 Hiroshi Kiyotake
- 17 Tokuma Suzuki
- 26 Jean Patric
- 31 Keisuke Shimizu 70'
- 20 Kato Mutsuki
- 11 Bruno Mendes 75'
- 38 Sota Kitano
- 19 Hirotaka Tameda 75'
- 1 Mitch Langerak
- 13 Haruya Fujii
- 3 Yuichi Maruyama
- 4 Shinnosuke Nakatani
- 19 Takuya Shigehiro
- 34 Takuya Uchida 46'
- 20 Ryota Nagaki
- 14 Keiya Sento 46'
- 11 Yuki Soma
- 15 Sho Inagaki
- 17 Ryoya Morishita
- 9 Noriyoshi Sakai 74'
- 10 Mateus
- 29 Naldinho
- 45 Kensuke Nagai 73'
- 6 Kazuya Miyahara 88'