SSC Napoli vs Torino FC, Serie A 2020 REGULAR SEASON
2 : 1
29th of February 2020 19:45
First half: 45+4 | Second half: 45+4
- 0' - It’s Showtime! The match between SSC Napoli and Torino FC is underway.
- 5' - SSC Napoli is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 10' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 15' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Bremer suffering a number of foals already.
- 19' - Kostas Manolas puts SSC Napoli on the lead.
- 24' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Elseid Hysaj made 249 appearances and scored 1 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 29' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Cristian Ansaldi, as he is very good at scoring at Stadio San Paolo with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 34' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 36' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Tomás Rincón.
- 40' - It’s a booking for Torino FC player. Simone Zaza gets a Yellow card.
- 45' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 50' - SSC Napoli started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 50.
- 55' - Nicolas Nkoulou has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 7 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 60' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Torino FC that had 208 games and scored 130 goals.
- 65' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 66' - The Torino FC manager makes a substitution. Daniele Baselli departs to be replaced by Soualiho Meïté.
- 71' - It looks like no one’s ball. SSC Napoli is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 74' - The whistle greets Arkadiusz Milik as he departs to be replaced by Dries Mertens.
- 79' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 79 minutes.
- 80' - The supporters are chanting for Allan. He replaces Stanislav Lobotka on 80 minute.
- 82' - Goal! Giovanni Di Lorenzo scores his 8 goal in 190 matches.
- 83' - The Torino FC manager makes a substitution. Simone Zaza departs to be replaced by Simone Edera.
- 84' - SSC Napoli manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Eljif Elmas is hanging Matteo Politano on the field on 84 minute.
- 89' - Torino FC is showing some good football. However, Torino FC are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 90' - The referee calls foul for Cristian Ansaldi. He receives a Yellow card.
- Time to leave. No sensation happened. Another win for SSC Napoli players.
Today 2020-02-29 SSC Napoli vs Torino FC are fighting Serie A league on Stadio San Paolo.
SSC Napoli had 38 games and get got 62 points in Season (2018/19)
Torino FC had 38 games and get got 40 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Maurizio Mariani, Eugenio Abbattista, Daniele Bindoni, Enrico Caliari, Federico La Penna
|FC Internazionale Milano||38||82|
|US Sassuolo Calcio||38||51|
|Hellas Verona FC||38||49|
|Parma Calcio 1913||38||49|
|Bologna FC 1909||38||47|
|AC Chievo Verona||38||17|
Captain24 Lorenzo Insigne
- 68 Stanislav Lobotka
- 5 Allan 80'
- 8 Fabian Ruiz
- 23 Elseid Hysaj
- 24 Lorenzo Insigne
- 20 Piotr Zielinski
- 99 Arkadiusz Milik
- 14 Dries Mertens 74'
- 19 Nikola Maksimovic
- 25 David Ospina
- 44 Kostas Manolas
- 21 Matteo Politano
- 12 Eljif Elmas 84'
- 22 Giovanni Di Lorenzo
Captain9 Andrea Belotti
- 36 Bremer
- 5 Armando Izzo
- 39 Salvatore Sirigu
- 33 Nicolas Nkoulou
- 15 Cristian Ansaldi
- 8 Daniele Baselli
- 23 Soualiho Meite 66'
- 29 Lorenzo De Silvestri
- 88 Tomas Rincon
- 24 Simone Verdi 83'
- 9 Andrea Belotti
- 7 Sasa Lukic
- 11 Simone Zaza
- 20 Simone Edera 83'