AFC Ajax vs ADO Den Haag, Eredivisie 2021 REGULAR SEASON
5 : 0
21st of March 2021 19:00
First half: 45+1 | Second half: 45+5
- 0' - In just a few seconds Johan Cruyff ArenA will turn into a battlefield for AFC Ajax and ADO Den Haag.
- 5' - Brian Brobbey has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 0 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 10' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Daley Blind, as he is very good at scoring at Johan Cruyff ArenA with 4 goals in the last 2 games.
- 11' - Devyne Rensch puts AFC Ajax on the lead.
- 16' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering ADO Den Haag that had 95 games and scored 111 goals.
- 21' - What a strike from Brian Brobbey! The score is 2-0.
- 26' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Shaquille Pinas suffering a number of foals already.
- 31' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 31 minutes.
- 32' - Goal! Edson Álvarez scores his 7 goal in 5 matches.
- 37' - ADO Den Haag is showing some good football. However, ADO Den Haag are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 42' - looks like a favorite considering 0 games won in last 0 matches with its main striker scoring goals.
- 44' - GOAL! Dušan Tadić scores on 44. Assisted by Devyne Rensch
- 46' - Another change for AFC Ajax made on 46 minute. Dušan Tadić leaves to be changed by Oussama Idrissi.
- 50' - GOAL! Davy Klaassen scores on 50. Assisted by David Neres
- 54' - Another substitution for AFC Ajax to replace Edson Álvarez by Perr Schuurs on 54 minute.
- 55' - Another change for AFC Ajax made on 55 minute. Davy Klaassen leaves to be changed by Zakaria Labyad.
- 60' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 65' - Boy Kemper needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 70' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 71' - ADO Den Haag manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. John Goossens is hanging Tomislav Gomelt on the field on 71 minute.
- 76' - ADO Den Haag seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 77' - David Philipp has so much to prove this time. He replaces Ricardo Kishna on 77 minute.
- 79' - The whistle greets Nicolás Tagliafico as he departs to be replaced by Mohammed Kudus.
- 84' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 89' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Ricardo Kishna made 95 appearances and scored 0 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- Another three points for AFC Ajax.
Today 2021-03-21 AFC Ajax vs ADO Den Haag are fighting Eredivisie league on Johan Cruyff ArenA.
AFC Ajax had 34 games and get got 88 points in Season (2018/19)
ADO Den Haag had 34 games and get got 22 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Allard Lindhout, Richard Polman, J. van der Laan, Bas Nijhuis, Mark Strijker
|FC Twente '65||34||41|
|Willem II Tilburg||34||31|
|VBV De Graafschap||34||29|
|ADO Den Haag||34||22|
CoachErik ten Hag
Captain10 Dusan Tadic
- 6 Davy Klaassen
- 19 Zakaria Labyad 54'
- 1 Maarten Stekelenburg
- 31 Nicolas Tagliafico
- 20 Mohammed Kudus 79'
- 10 Dusan Tadic
- 9 Oussama Idrissi 46'
- 7 David Neres
- 17 Daley Blind
- 8 Ryan Gravenberch
- 4 Edson Alvarez
- 3 Perr Schuurs 54'
- 21 Lisandro Martinez
- 15 Devyne Rensch
- 30 Brian Brobbey
- 23 Lassina Franck Traore 54'
ADO Den Haag
Captain90 Martin Fraisl
- 15 Dario Del Fabro
- 19 Shaquille Pinas
- 10 Abdenasser El Khayati
- 23 Jose Pascual Alba Seva 71'
- 31 Ricardo Kishna
- 18 David Philipp 77'
- 2 Milan van Ewijk
- 90 Martin Fraisl
- 24 Bobby Adekanye
- 9 Jonas Arweiler 46'
- 14 Kees De Boer
- 20 Vicente Besuijen
- 95 Tomislav Gomelt
- 8 John Goossens 71'
- 5 Juan Familio-Castillo
- 4 Boy Kemper 46'
- 18 David Philipp
- 31 Ricardo Kishna 77'
- 8 John Goossens
- 95 Tomislav Gomelt 71'
- 34 Amar Catic
- 1 Luuk Koopmans
- 30 Youness Mokhtar
- 21 Bilal Ould-Chikh
- 9 Jonas Arweiler
- 24 Bobby Adekanye 46'
- 4 Boy Kemper
- 5 Juan Familio-Castillo 46'
- 23 Jose Pascual Alba Seva
- 10 Abdenasser El Khayati 71'
- 25 Jamal Amofa
- 12 Cain Seedorf