FC Groningen vs SC Heerenveen, Eredivisie 2021 REGULAR SEASON
0 : 2
11th of April 2021 12:30
First half: 45+2 | Second half: 45+10
- 0' - The referee blows the starting whistle. The fans are roaring. The teams are ready for the match. FC Groningen is hosting SC Heerenveen for another epic battle.
- 5' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Lucas Woudenberg made 199 appearances and scored 2 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 10' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Erwin Mulder suffering a number of foals already.
- 15' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 20' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. FC Groningen needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 25' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 30' - It looks like no one’s ball. SC Heerenveen is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 35' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 40' - looks like a favorite considering 0 games won in last 0 matches with its main striker scoring goals.
- 42' - The referee calls foul for Mike te Wierik. He receives a Yellow card.
- 46' - Time for substitution for SC Heerenveen. Rami Kaib is replaced by Lucas Woudenberg.
- 51' - It looks surprising SC Heerenveen does not make any changes. Lasse Schone has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 56' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 61' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 61 minutes.
- 62' - Time for substitution for SC Heerenveen. Siem de Jong is replaced by Rami Hajal.
- 67' - Gabriel Gudmundsson needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 71' - Henk Veerman puts SC Heerenveen on the lead.
- 76' - SC Heerenveen is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 78' - The supporters are chanting for Arjen Robben. He replaces Alessio Da Cruz on 78 minute.
- 83' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering SC Heerenveen that had 199 games and scored 153 goals.
- 85' - The supporters are chanting for Paulos Abraham. He replaces Wessel Dammers on 85 minute.
- 86' - Goal! Tibor Halilović scores his 3 goal in 14 matches.
- 87' - SC Heerenveen manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Rodney Kongolo is hanging Lasse Schöne on the field on 87 minute.
- Time to leave. No sensation happened. Another win for SC Heerenveen players.
Today 2021-04-11 FC Groningen vs SC Heerenveen are fighting Eredivisie league on Hitachi Capital Mobility Stadion.
FC Groningen had 34 games and get got 50 points in Season (2018/19)
SC Heerenveen had 34 games and get got 39 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Dave Goossens, Dennis Higler, Martin Perez, Alex Bos, Jermaine Lapar
|FC Twente '65||34||41|
|Willem II Tilburg||34||31|
|VBV De Graafschap||34||29|
|ADO Den Haag||34||22|
Captain5 Ko Itakura
- 11 Mo El Hankouri
- 1 Sergio Padt
- 32 Mike te Wierik
- 26 Daniel van Kaam
- 21 Alessio Da Cruz
- 10 Arjen Robben 78'
- 5 Ko Itakura
- 18 Ahmed El Messaoudi
- 7 Ramon-Pascal Lundqvist 78'
- 4 Wessel Dammers
- 19 Paulos Abraham 85'
- 9 Jorgen Larsen
- 15 Gabriel Gudmundsson
- 31 Tomas Suslov
- 14 Patrick Joosten 46'
Captain9 Henk Veerman
- 1 Erwin Mulder
- 43 Lasse Schone
- 21 Rodney Kongolo 87'
- 11 Mitchell van Bergen
- 2 Sheral Floranus
- 9 Henk Veerman
- 6 Siem de Jong
- 17 Rami Hajal 62'
- 3 Jan Paul van Hecke
- 14 Ibrahim Dresevic
- 44 Tibor Halilovic
- 20 Joey Veerman
- 41 Rami Kaib
- 5 Lucas Woudenberg 46'