Sevilla FC vs Villarreal CF, La Liga 2020 REGULAR SEASON
2 : 0
29th of December 2020 16:00
First half: 45+3 | Second half: 45+4
- 0' - In just a few seconds Estadio Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan will turn into a battlefield for Sevilla FC and Villarreal CF.
- 5' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 7' - Juan Foyth was booked on 7.
- 8' - Goal! Lucas Ocampos scores his 29 goal in 250 matches.
- 13' - Diego Carlos needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 29 Yellow cards this season.
- 18' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Fernando Nino, as he is very good at scoring at Estadio Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 23' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 28' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Fernando suffering a number of foals already.
- 33' - Sevilla FC seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 38' - Villarreal CF is showing some good football. However, Villarreal CF are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 39' - Fernando is having his name booked by the referee on 39.
- 44' - Sevilla FC looks like a favorite considering 1 games won in last 1 matches with its main striker Lucas Ocampos scoring 1 goals.
- 46' - Another substitution for Villarreal CF to replace Juan Foyth by Yeremi Pino on 46 minute.
- 51' - The travelling Villarreal CF supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 53' - What a strike from Youssef En-Nesyri! The score is 2-0.
- 58' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 1 times this season with Sevilla FC winning 100% of all matches.
- 63' - The supporters are chanting for Munir El Haddadi. He replaces Suso on 63 minute.
- 68' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 73' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Jesus Navas made 193 appearances and scored 2 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 76' - The referee calls foul for Trigueros. He receives a Yellow card.
- 76' - Another substitution for Sevilla FC to replace Ivan Rakitić by Óliver Torres on 76 minute.
- 81' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Villarreal CF that had 185 games and scored 215 goals.
- 83' - Villarreal CF manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Carlos Bacca is hanging Trigueros on the field on 83 minute.
- 88' - The referee shows Villarreal CF player a Yellow card on 88.
- 88' - Luuk de Jong is replacing Youssef En-Nesyri for the Sevilla FC side.
- 90' - The referee shows Villarreal CF player a Yellow card on 90.
- The final score is 2-0.
Today 2020-12-29 Sevilla FC vs Villarreal CF are fighting La Liga league on Estadio Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan.
Sevilla FC had 38 games and get got 70 points in Season (2018/19)
Villarreal CF had 38 games and get got 60 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Iker De Francisco, Alexandre Aleman, Cesar Soto, Carlos Alvarez
|Real Madrid CF||38||87|
|Club Atletico de Madrid||38||70|
|Real Sociedad de Futbol||38||56|
|Real Valladolid CF||38||42|
|Real Betis Balompie||38||41|
|RC Celta de Vigo||38||37|
|RCD Espanyol de Barcelona||38||25|
|Rayo Vallecano de Madrid||38||32|
Captain16 Jesus Navas
- 20 Diego Carlos
- 12 Jules Kounde
- 5 Lucas Ocampos
- 15 Youssef En-Nesyri
- 9 Luuk de Jong 88'
- 13 Yassine Bounou
- 16 Jesus Navas
- 10 Ivan Rakitic
- 21 Oliver Torres 76'
- 8 Jordan
- 6 Nemanja Gudelj 88'
- 7 Suso
- 11 Munir El Haddadi 63'
- 19 Marcos Acuna
- 25 Fernando
- 23 Moi Gomez
- 8 Juan Foyth
- 30 Yeremi Pino 46'
- 5 Dani Parejo
- 24 Alfonso Pedraza
- 7 Gerard Moreno
- 1 Sergio Asenjo
- 14 Trigueros
- 9 Carlos Bacca 83'
- 4 Pau Torres
- 20 Ruben Pena
- 3 Albiol
- 34 Fernando Nino
- 11 Samuel Chukwueze 63'