SC Paderborn 07 vs Hamburger SV, 2022 QUARTER FINALS
0 : 2
2nd of April 2019 16:30
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - The match kicks off with home fans waiting with anticipation for SC Paderborn 07 to score. At the same time, Hamburger SV does not seem to pull back! Let’s get it on!
- 5' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Khaled Narey suffering a number of foals already.
- 10' - Philipp Klement has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 2 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 11' - SC Paderborn 07 receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 11.
- 16' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 21' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 21 minutes.
- 26' - Another change for Hamburger SV made on 26 minute. Rick van Drongelen leaves to be changed by Vasilije Janjicic.
- 31' - It’s high time Steffen Baumgart made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 33' - The referee shows Hamburger SV player a Yellow card on 33.
- 38' - Christopher Antwi-Adjei needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 43' - It looks surprising SC Paderborn 07 does not make any changes. Sebastian Vasiliadis has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 48' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 53' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 54' - Pierre-Michel Lasogga puts Hamburger SV on the lead.
- 59' - SC Paderborn 07 started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 59.
- 64' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 65' - Another change for SC Paderborn 07 made on 65 minute. Bernhard Tekpetey leaves to be changed by Kai Proger.
- 67' - It’s a booking for Hamburger SV player. Gotoku Sakai gets a Yellow card.
- 68' - Pierre-Michel Lasogga with the second goal in the match!
- 70' - The supporters are chanting for Marlon Ritter. He replaces Mohamed Drager on 70 minute.
- 72' - Berkay Ozcan is replacing Pierre-Michel Lasogga for the Hamburger SV side.
- 77' - Time for substitution for SC Paderborn 07. Ben Zolinski is replaced by Uwe Hunemeier.
- 82' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 83' - Sebastian Vasiliadis was booked on 83.
- 85' - Khaled Narey has so much to prove this time. He replaces Bakery Jatta on 85 minute.
- 86' - The referee calls foul for Douglas Santos. He receives a Yellow card.
- With this win, Hamburger SV is likely to improve its situation in the overall team standings.
Today 2019-04-02 SC Paderborn 07 vs Hamburger SV are fighting DFB-Pokal league .
SC Paderborn 07 had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2018/19)
Hamburger SV had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Tobias Welz, Rafael Foltyn, Robert Schroder, Frank Willenborg, Martin Thomsen
SC Paderborn 07
Captain5 Christian Strohdiek
- 17 Leopold Zingerle
- 5 Christian Strohdiek
- 31 Ben Zolinski
- 2 Uwe Hunemeier 77'
- 29 Jamilu Collins
- 13 Sebastian Schonlau
- 21 Philipp Klement
- 25 Mohamed Drager
- 7 Marlon Ritter 70'
- 39 Sebastian Vasiliadis
- 22 Christopher Antwi-Adjei
- 11 Sven Michel
- 37 Bernhard Tekpetey
- 9 Kai Proger 65'
Captain8 Lewis Holtby
- 1 Julian Pollersbeck
- 24 Gotoku Sakai
- 6 Douglas Santos
- 9 Kyriakos Papadopoulos
- 5 David Bates
- 4 Rick van Drongelen
- 16 Vasilije Janjicic 26'
- 8 Lewis Holtby
- 28 Gideon Jung
- 25 Orel Mangala
- 10 Pierre-Michel Lasogga
- 41 Berkay Ozcan 72'
- 18 Bakery Jatta
- 7 Khaled Narey 85'