Rangers FC vs St. Johnstone FC, Premier League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 0
3rd of February 2021 19:45
First half: 45+2 | Second half: 45
- 0' - In just a few seconds Ibrox Stadium will turn into a battlefield for Rangers FC and St. Johnstone FC.
- 5' - Rangers FC is showing some good football. However, Rangers FC are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 10' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 15' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 15 minutes.
- 20' - The travelling St. Johnstone FC supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 21' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Kemar Roofe.
- 26' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Borna Barisic, as he is very good at scoring at Ibrox Stadium with 3 goals in the last 3 games.
- 31' - St. Johnstone FC started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 31.
- 36' - Another change for St. Johnstone FC made on 36 minute. Murray Davidson leaves to be changed by Liam Craig.
- 41' - It looks surprising St. Johnstone FC does not make any changes. Kemar Roofe has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 46' - Rangers FC is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 51' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 52' - GOAL! Ianis Hagi scores on 52. Assisted by Ryan Jack
- 57' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 62' - Rangers FC looks like a favorite considering 3 games won in last 4 matches with its main striker Ianis Hagi scoring 2 goals.
- 66' - Cédric Itten is replacing Kemar Roofe for the Rangers FC side.
- 71' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Rangers FC that had 153 games and scored 329 goals.
- 76' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Alistair McCann made 105 appearances and scored 6 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 81' - Glen Kamara is replacing Ianis Hagi for the Rangers FC side.
- 85' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Chris Kane.
- 90' - James Tavernier needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- That’s it! Another goalless match for Rangers FC and St. Johnstone FC (для сухой ничьи).
Today 2021-02-03 Rangers FC vs St. Johnstone FC are fighting Premier League league on Ibrox Stadium.
Rangers FC had 36 games and get got 96 points in Season (2018/19)
St. Johnstone FC had 36 games and get got 44 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: David Munro, Gavin Duncan, David Roome, Graham Chambers
Captain2 James Tavernier
- 10 Steven Davis
- 25 Kemar Roofe
- 11 Cedric Itten 66'
- 17 Joe Aribo
- 5 Filip Helander
- 7 Ianis Hagi
- 18 Glen Kamara 81'
- 31 Borna Barisic
- 14 Ryan Kent
- 6 Connor Goldson
- 1 Allan McGregor
- 8 Ryan Jack
- 2 James Tavernier
St. Johnstone FC
Captain5 Jason Kerr
- 13 Craig Bryson
- 7 Craig Conway
- 17 Guy Melamed 81'
- 14 Stevie May
- 9 Chris Kane 66'
- 8 Murray Davidson
- 26 Liam Craig 36'
- 1 Zander Clark
- 3 Scott Tanser
- 6 Liam Gordon
- 5 Jason Kerr
- 18 Alistair McCann
- 2 James Brown
- 19 Shaun Rooney 66'
- 4 Jamie McCart