Rangers FC vs St. Johnstone FC, Premier League 2021 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 0
3rd of February 2021 19:45
First half: 45+2 | Second half: 45
- 0' - Welcome to Ibrox Stadium that hosts another battle between Rangers FC and St. Johnstone FC.
- 5' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 10' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Liam Craig, as he is very good at scoring at Ibrox Stadium with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 15' - The travelling St. Johnstone FC supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 20' - Rangers FC is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 21' - Rangers FC player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 26' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 26 minutes.
- 31' - It looks surprising St. Johnstone FC does not make any changes. Craig Bryson has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 36' - Another substitution for St. Johnstone FC to replace Murray Davidson by Liam Craig on 36 minute.
- 41' - Rangers FC looks like a favorite considering 1 games won in last 1 matches with its main striker Kemar Roofe scoring 2 goals.
- 46' - Rangers FC started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 46.
- 51' - Steven Davis has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 5 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 52' - GOAL! Ianis Hagi scores on 52. Assisted by Ryan Jack
- 57' - It’s high time made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 62' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Joe Aribo suffering a number of foals already.
- 66' - Another substitution for Rangers FC to replace Kemar Roofe by Cédric Itten on 66 minute.
- 71' - James Tavernier needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 76' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 81' - The whistle greets Ianis Hagi as he departs to be replaced by Glen Kamara.
- 85' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Chris Kane on 85.
- 90' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 1 times this season with Rangers FC winning 100% of all matches.
- The referee blows the final whistle. Sensational lose for St. Johnstone FC.
Today 2021-02-03 Rangers FC vs St. Johnstone FC are fighting Premier League league on Ibrox Stadium.
Rangers FC had 36 games and get got 96 points in Season (2018/19)
St. Johnstone FC had 36 games and get got 44 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: David Munro, Gavin Duncan, David Roome, Graham Chambers
Captain2 James Tavernier
- 10 Steven Davis
- 25 Kemar Roofe
- 11 Cedric Itten 66'
- 17 Joe Aribo
- 5 Filip Helander
- 7 Ianis Hagi
- 18 Glen Kamara 81'
- 31 Borna Barisic
- 14 Ryan Kent
- 6 Connor Goldson
- 1 Allan McGregor
- 8 Ryan Jack
- 2 James Tavernier
St. Johnstone FC
Captain5 Jason Kerr
- 13 Craig Bryson
- 7 Craig Conway
- 17 Guy Melamed 81'
- 14 Stevie May
- 9 Chris Kane 66'
- 8 Murray Davidson
- 26 Liam Craig 36'
- 1 Zander Clark
- 3 Scott Tanser
- 6 Liam Gordon
- 5 Jason Kerr
- 18 Alistair McCann
- 2 James Brown
- 19 Shaun Rooney 66'
- 4 Jamie McCart