Hibernian FC vs Celtic FC, Premier League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
2 : 2
21st of November 2020 15:00
First half: 45+2 | Second half: 45+5
- 0' - In just a few seconds Easter Road Stadium will turn into a battlefield for Hibernian FC and Celtic FC.
- 5' - The travelling Celtic FC supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 10' - Hibernian FC started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 10.
- 15' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Stephen Mallan.
- 20' - It looks surprising Celtic FC does not make any changes. Leigh Griffiths has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 25' - Celtic FC seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 30' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Paul McGinn made 89 appearances and scored 6 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 35' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Alexandros Gogic suffering a number of foals already.
- 40' - It’s high time Neil Lennon made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 45' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Celtic FC that had 167 games and scored 280 goals.
- 50' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Celtic FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 52' - Goal! Jamie Murphy scores his 9 goal in 135 matches.
- 57' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 58' - Another substitution for Celtic FC to replace Albian Ajeti by Odsonne Edouard on 58 minute.
- 59' - GOAL! Kevin Nisbet scores on 59. Assisted by Jamie Murphy
- 64' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 69' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 72' - Time for substitution for Celtic FC. Mohamed Elyounoussi is replaced by Leigh Griffiths.
- 74' - Hibernian FC receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 74.
- 79' - GOAL! Odsonne Edouard scores on 79.
- 79' - Paul Hanlon is having his name booked by the referee on 79.
- 80' - It is a substitution in Hibernian FC team. Jamie Murphy is replaced by David Gray on 80 minute.
- 84' - Melker Hallberg has so much to prove this time. He replaces Stephen Mallan on 84 minute.
- 87' - Another substitution for Celtic FC to replace Tom Rogić by Jules Ntcham on 87 minute.
- 89' - Hibernian FC player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 89' - Hibernian FC manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Stephen McGinn is hanging Joe Newell on the field on 89 minute.
- The final whistle. It looks like we are having a draw.
Today 2020-11-21 Hibernian FC vs Celtic FC are fighting Premier League league on Easter Road Stadium.
Hibernian FC had 30 games and get got 37 points in Season (2018/19)
Celtic FC had 30 games and get got 80 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Bobby Madden, Alan Muir, David Roome, John McCrossan
Captain4 Paul Hanlon
- 11 Joe Newell
- 22 Stephen McGinn 89'
- 10 Martin Boyle
- 13 Alexandros Gogic
- 6 Paul McGinn
- 14 Stephen Mallan
- 20 Melker Hallberg 84'
- 4 Paul Hanlon
- 1 Ofir Marciano
- 5 Ryan Porteous
- 26 Sean Mackie
- 18 Jamie Murphy
- 2 David Gray 80'
- 15 Kevin Nisbet
Captain8 Scott Brown
- 27 Mohamed Elyounoussi
- 9 Leigh Griffiths 72'
- 93 Diego Laxalt
- 18 Tom Rogic
- 21 Jules Ntcham 87'
- 8 Scott Brown
- 4 Shane Duffy 72'
- 6 Nir Bitton
- 42 Callum McGregor
- 29 Scott Bain
- 35 Kristoffer Ajer
- 17 Ryan Christie
- 10 Albian Ajeti
- 22 Odsonne Edouard 58'
- 30 Jeremie Frimpong