Dundee United FC vs Aberdeen FC, Premier League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
0 : 0
17th of October 2020 14:00
First half: 45+3 | Second half: 45+6
- 0' - KICK OFF: Dundee United FC gets underway.
- 5' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Ash Taylor suffering a number of foals already.
- 10' - It looks surprising Aberdeen FC does not make any changes. Peter Pawlett has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 15' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 20' - The travelling Aberdeen FC supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 25' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 30' - Aberdeen FC is showing some good football. However, Aberdeen FC are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 35' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Dundee United FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 40' - Dundee United FC started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 40.
- 45' - It looks like no one’s ball. Aberdeen FC is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 50' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Ian Harkes made 93 appearances and scored 0 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 55' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 55 minutes.
- 57' - Dundee United FC manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Marc McNulty is hanging Nicky Clark on the field on 57 minute.
- 62' - Ross McCrorie has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 22 appearances with only 2 goals this season.
- 63' - Aberdeen FC manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Ryan Edmondson is hanging Scott Wright on the field on 63 minute.
- 65' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Calum Butcher.
- 70' - Aberdeen FC looks like a favorite considering 0 games won in last 1 matches with its main striker scoring goals.
- 74' - The supporters are chanting for Niall McGinn. He replaces Connor McLennan on 74 minute.
- 77' - The referee shows Aberdeen FC player a Yellow card on 77.
- 78' - The Dundee United FC manager makes a substitution. Calum Butcher departs to be replaced by Dillon Powers.
- 83' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Aberdeen FC that had 141 games and scored 136 goals.
- 87' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Jonny Hayes.
- Hope, you loved the show. Another epic battle is over with the score 0-0.
Today 2020-10-17 Dundee United FC vs Aberdeen FC are fighting Premier League league on Tannadice Park.
Dundee United FC had 13 games and get got 16 points in Season (2018/19)
Aberdeen FC had 30 games and get got 45 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Alan Mulvanny, Alan Muir, Graham Chambers
Dundee United FC
Captain6 Mark Reynolds
- 8 Peter Pawlett
- 15 Logan Chalmers 78'
- 5 Mark Connolly
- 12 Ryan Edwards
- 18 Calum Butcher
- 4 Dillon Powers 78'
- 6 Mark Reynolds
- 2 Liam Smith 63'
- 23 Ian Harkes
- 20 Luke Bolton
- 24 Lawrence Shankland
- 1 Benjamin Siegrist
- 17 Jamie Robson
- 10 Nicky Clark
- 9 Marc McNulty 57'
Captain1 Joe Lewis
- 50 Marley Watkins
- 11 Ryan Hedges
- 14 Ash Taylor
- 17 Jonny Hayes
- 3 Tommie Hoban
- 1 Joe Lewis
- 4 Andrew Considine
- 25 Scott Wright
- 32 Ryan Edmondson 63'
- 19 Lewis Ferguson
- 18 Connor McLennan
- 10 Niall McGinn 74'
- 40 Ross McCrorie