Motherwell FC vs Aberdeen FC, Premier League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
0 : 0
23rd of December 2020 18:15
First half: 45+4 | Second half: 45+3
- 0' - We are underway at Fir Park. The crowd does wile while the referee lows the starting whistle.
- 5' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 10' - It’s high time Steve Robinson made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 15' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 20' - Motherwell FC seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 25' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Callum Lang suffering a number of foals already.
- 30' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 35' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Motherwell FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 40' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Connor McLennan made 161 appearances and scored 7 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 45' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Motherwell FC that had 106 games and scored 127 goals.
- 46' - The whistle greets Connor McLennan as he departs to be replaced by Sam Cosgrove.
- 51' - It looks surprising Aberdeen FC does not make any changes. Curtis Main has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 56' - Ryan Hedges has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 45 appearances with only 8 goals this season.
- 61' - Motherwell FC started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 61.
- 66' - Aberdeen FC looks like a favorite considering 1 games won in last 3 matches with its main striker Tommie Hoban scoring 1 goals.
- 68' - The whistle greets Callum Lang as he departs to be replaced by Devante Cole.
- 73' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Joe Lewis, as he is very good at scoring at Fir Park with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 78' - Mark O'Hara needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 11 Yellow cards this season.
- 83' - Aberdeen FC is showing some good football. However, Aberdeen FC are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 84' - The whistle greets Robbie Crawford as he departs to be replaced by Barry Maguire.
- 88' - Aberdeen FC manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Ryan Edmondson is hanging Curtis Main on the field on 88 minute.
- 89' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Matt Kennedy on 89.
- 90' - Jordan White is replacing Tony Watt for the Motherwell FC side.
- Hope, you loved the show. Another epic battle is over with the score 0-0.
Today 2020-12-23 Motherwell FC vs Aberdeen FC are fighting Premier League league on Fir Park.
Motherwell FC had 33 games and get got 35 points in Season (2018/19)
Aberdeen FC had 33 games and get got 49 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Greg Aitken, Andy McWilliam, Ross MacLeod
|St. Johnstone FC||33||40|
|St. Mirren FC||33||40|
|Dundee United FC||33||39|
|Ross County FC||33||29|
|Hamilton Academical FC||33||27|
|Heart of Midlothian FC||30||23|
Captain31 Declan Gallagher
- 13 Jordan Archer
- 29 Callum Lang
- 44 Devante Cole 68'
- 7 Mark O'Hara
- 32 Tony Watt
- 9 Jordan White 90'
- 33 Stephen O'Donnell
- 2 Liam Grimshaw
- 6 Allan Campbell
- 4 Ricki Lamie
- 31 Declan Gallagher
- 8 Robbie Crawford
- 15 Barry Maguire 84'
- 19 Liam Polworth
Captain1 Joe Lewis
- 11 Ryan Hedges
- 14 Ash Taylor
- 17 Jonny Hayes
- 3 Tommie Hoban
- 1 Joe Lewis
- 4 Andrew Considine
- 19 Lewis Ferguson
- 18 Connor McLennan
- 16 Sam Cosgrove 46'
- 33 Matt Kennedy
- 9 Curtis Main
- 32 Ryan Edmondson 88'
- 40 Ross McCrorie