St. Johnstone FC vs Kilmarnock FC, Premier League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 0
6th of November 2020 19:45
First half: 45+1 | Second half: 45+2
- 0' - The referee blows the starting whistle. The fans are roaring. The teams are ready for the match. St. Johnstone FC is hosting Kilmarnock FC for another epic battle.
- 5' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 10' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Jamie McCart made 1 appearances and scored 0 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 15' - It looks like no one’s ball. Kilmarnock FC is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 20' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 25' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Kirk Broadfoot, as he is very good at scoring at McDiarmid Park with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 30' - St. Johnstone FC is showing some good football. However, St. Johnstone FC are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 35' - David Wotherspoon needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 40' - Kilmarnock FC started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 40.
- 45' - Kilmarnock FC seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 50' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 55' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 59' - It’s a booking for St. Johnstone FC player. Liam Gordon gets a Yellow card.
- 64' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 64 minutes.
- 65' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Murray Davidson on 65.
- 67' - The whistle greets David Wotherspoon as he departs to be replaced by Michael O'Halloran.
- 69' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Alan Power.
- 70' - St. Johnstone FC is taking the lead after the goal scored by Dan McNamara on 70.
- 75' - Eamonn Brophy is replacing Greg Kiltie for the Kilmarnock FC side.
- 77' - Time for substitution for St. Johnstone FC. Stevie May is replaced by Chris Kane.
- 82' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Chris Burke suffering a number of foals already.
- 87' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 2 times this season with St. Johnstone FC winning 100% of all matches.
- 90' - Danny Whitehall has so much to prove this time. He replaces Calum Waters on 90 minute.
- That’s it! Another goalless match for St. Johnstone FC and Kilmarnock FC (для сухой ничьи).
Today 2020-11-06 St. Johnstone FC vs Kilmarnock FC are fighting Premier League league on McDiarmid Park.
St. Johnstone FC had 29 games and get got 36 points in Season (2018/19)
Kilmarnock FC had 30 games and get got 33 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Frank Connor, Gavin Duncan, Graham McNeillie
St. Johnstone FC
Captain5 Jason Kerr
- 7 Craig Conway
- 14 Stevie May
- 9 Chris Kane 77'
- 8 Murray Davidson
- 10 David Wotherspoon
- 11 Michael O'Halloran 67'
- 1 Zander Clark
- 3 Scott Tanser
- 6 Liam Gordon
- 5 Jason Kerr
- 18 Alistair McCann
- 15 Dan McNamara
- 4 Jamie McCart
Captain8 Gary Dicker
- 27 Aaron Tshibola
- 19 Mitchell Pinnock 75'
- 29 Chris Burke
- 5 Kirk Broadfoot
- 17 Stuart Findlay
- 10 Greg Kiltie
- 9 Eamonn Brophy 75'
- 8 Gary Dicker
- 6 Alan Power
- 18 Calum Waters
- 12 Danny Whitehall 90'
- 22 Ross Millen
- 23 Danny Rogers
- 11 Nicke Kabamba