St. Johnstone FC vs Kilmarnock FC, Premier League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 0
6th of November 2020 19:45
First half: 45+1 | Second half: 45+2
- 0' - The referee blows the starting whistle. The fans are roaring. The teams are ready for the match. St. Johnstone FC is hosting Kilmarnock FC for another epic battle.
- 5' - The travelling Kilmarnock FC supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 10' - Alistair McCann needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 11 Yellow cards this season.
- 15' - Kilmarnock FC is showing some good football. However, Kilmarnock FC are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 20' - Kilmarnock FC started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 20.
- 25' - Kilmarnock FC seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 30' - St. Johnstone FC looks like a favorite considering 3 games won in last 3 matches with its main striker Guy Melamed scoring 1 goals.
- 35' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 3 times this season with St. Johnstone FC winning 100% of all matches.
- 40' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 45' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Kilmarnock FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 50' - Chris Burke has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 35 appearances with only 9 goals this season.
- 55' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 59' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Liam Gordon.
- 64' - Kilmarnock FC is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 65' - The referee calls foul for Murray Davidson. He receives a Yellow card.
- 67' - It is a substitution in St. Johnstone FC team. David Wotherspoon is replaced by Michael O'Halloran on 67 minute.
- 69' - It’s a booking for Kilmarnock FC player. Alan Power gets a Yellow card.
- 70' - St. Johnstone FC is taking the lead after the goal scored by Dan McNamara on 70.
- 75' - Kilmarnock FC manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Eamonn Brophy is hanging Greg Kiltie on the field on 75 minute.
- 77' - The supporters are chanting for Chris Kane. He replaces Stevie May on 77 minute.
- 82' - It looks surprising St. Johnstone FC does not make any changes. Gary Dicker has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 87' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Greg Kiltie suffering a number of foals already.
- 90' - Another change for Kilmarnock FC made on 90 minute. Calum Waters leaves to be changed by Danny Whitehall.
- Full Time. St. Johnstone FC beats Kilmarnock FC
Today 2020-11-06 St. Johnstone FC vs Kilmarnock FC are fighting Premier League league on McDiarmid Park.
St. Johnstone FC had 33 games and get got 40 points in Season (2018/19)
Kilmarnock FC had 33 games and get got 28 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Frank Connor, Gavin Duncan, Graham McNeillie
|St. Johnstone FC||33||40|
|St. Mirren FC||33||40|
|Dundee United FC||33||39|
|Ross County FC||33||29|
|Hamilton Academical FC||33||27|
|Heart of Midlothian FC||30||23|
St. Johnstone FC
Captain5 Jason Kerr
- 7 Craig Conway
- 14 Stevie May
- 9 Chris Kane 77'
- 8 Murray Davidson
- 10 David Wotherspoon
- 11 Michael O'Halloran 67'
- 1 Zander Clark
- 3 Scott Tanser
- 6 Liam Gordon
- 5 Jason Kerr
- 18 Alistair McCann
- 15 Dan McNamara
- 4 Jamie McCart
Captain8 Gary Dicker
- 27 Aaron Tshibola
- 19 Mitchell Pinnock 75'
- 29 Chris Burke
- 5 Kirk Broadfoot
- 17 Stuart Findlay
- 10 Greg Kiltie
- 9 Eamonn Brophy 75'
- 8 Gary Dicker
- 6 Alan Power
- 18 Calum Waters
- 12 Danny Whitehall 90'
- 22 Ross Millen
- 23 Danny Rogers
- 11 Nicke Kabamba