St. Johnstone FC vs Hibernian FC, Premier League 2021 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 0
6th of March 2021 15:00
First half: 45+1 | Second half: 45+7
- 0' - KICK OFF: Hibernian FC gets underway.
- 5' - It looks surprising St. Johnstone FC does not make any changes. Kevin Nisbet has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 10' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Jason Kerr made 113 appearances and scored 5 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 15' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Martin Boyle suffering a number of foals already.
- 16' - St. Johnstone FC is taking the lead after the goal scored by Liam Craig on 16.
- 21' - It looks like no one’s ball. Hibernian FC is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 26' - Callum Booth needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 31' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 36' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 41' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Hibernian FC that had 121 games and scored 171 goals.
- 43' - The referee shows Hibernian FC player a Yellow card on 43.
- 48' - St. Johnstone FC is showing some good football. However, St. Johnstone FC are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 53' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 54' - Christian Doidge has so much to prove this time. He replaces Christopher Cadden on 54 minute.
- 57' - Craig Conway is replacing Guy Melamed for the St. Johnstone FC side.
- 62' - Hibernian FC seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 67' - A meaty challenge results in booking for David Wotherspoon on 67.
- 72' - Stevie May has so much to prove this time. He replaces Chris Kane on 72 minute.
- 73' - Jamie Murphy is replacing Jackson Irvine for the Hibernian FC side.
- 76' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Joe Newell.
- 79' - Another change for Hibernian FC made on 79 minute. Joe Newell leaves to be changed by Melker Hallberg.
- 83' - Scott Tanser is replacing David Wotherspoon for the St. Johnstone FC side.
- 88' - Hibernian FC is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- The referee blows the final whistle. Sensational lose for Hibernian FC.
Today 2021-03-06 St. Johnstone FC vs Hibernian FC are fighting Premier League league on McDiarmid Park.
St. Johnstone FC had 36 games and get got 44 points in Season (2018/19)
Hibernian FC had 36 games and get got 59 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: John Beaton, Frank Connor, David Dickinson, Drew Kirkland, John McCrossan
St. Johnstone FC
Captain5 Jason Kerr
- 10 David Wotherspoon
- 3 Scott Tanser 83'
- 1 Zander Clark
- 9 Chris Kane
- 14 Stevie May 72'
- 26 Liam Craig
- 6 Liam Gordon
- 5 Jason Kerr
- 18 Alistair McCann
- 11 Michael O'Halloran
- 4 Jamie McCart
- 24 Callum Booth
- 17 Guy Melamed
- 7 Craig Conway 57'
Captain4 Paul Hanlon
- 36 Jackson Irvine
- 18 Jamie Murphy 73'
- 11 Joe Newell
- 20 Melker Hallberg 79'
- 10 Martin Boyle
- 13 Alexandros Gogic
- 27 Christopher Cadden
- 9 Christian Doidge 54'
- 6 Paul McGinn
- 4 Paul Hanlon
- 1 Ofir Marciano
- 5 Ryan Porteous
- 25 Josh Doig
- 15 Kevin Nisbet