St. Johnstone FC vs Hibernian FC, Premier League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
0 : 1
23rd of August 2020 15:30
First half: 45 | Second half: 45+5
- 0' - In just a few seconds McDiarmid Park will turn into a battlefield for St. Johnstone FC and Hibernian FC.
- 5' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Daryl Horgan suffering a number of foals already.
- 10' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Michael O'Halloran, as he is very good at scoring at McDiarmid Park with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 12' - The referee shows St. Johnstone FC player a Yellow card on 12.
- 17' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 21' - It’s a booking for Hibernian FC player. Paul Hanlon gets a Yellow card.
- 26' - Melker Hallberg needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Yellow cards this season.
- 31' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 36' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Hibernian FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 41' - Hibernian FC is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 46' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 51' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Hibernian FC that had 92 games and scored 131 goals.
- 55' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Callum Hendry on 55.
- 60' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 61' - Drey Wright has so much to prove this time. He replaces Daryl Horgan on 61 minute.
- 63' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Scott Allan.
- 64' - Another change for St. Johnstone FC made on 64 minute. Craig Conway leaves to be changed by David Wotherspoon.
- 66' - Another substitution for Hibernian FC to replace Scott Allan by Stephen Mallan on 66 minute.
- 71' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 71 minutes.
- 74' - It is a substitution in Hibernian FC team. Joe Newell is replaced by Melker Hallberg on 74 minute.
- 79' - James Gullan has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 15 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 84' - Hibernian FC seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 87' - Another substitution for St. Johnstone FC to replace Michael O'Halloran by John Robertson on 87 minute.
- 90' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Liam Craig on 90.
- The referee blows the final whistle. Sensational lose for St. Johnstone FC.
Today 2020-08-23 St. Johnstone FC vs Hibernian FC are fighting Premier League league on McDiarmid Park.
St. Johnstone FC had 29 games and get got 36 points in Season (2018/19)
Hibernian FC had 30 games and get got 37 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: John Beaton, Graham Chambers, Drew Kirkland, Colin Steven
St. Johnstone FC
Captain5 Jason Kerr
- 7 Craig Conway
- 10 David Wotherspoon 64'
- 12 Elliot Parish
- 26 Liam Craig
- 3 Scott Tanser
- 6 Liam Gordon
- 5 Jason Kerr
- 18 Alistair McCann
- 22 Callum Hendry
- 14 Stevie May 64'
- 11 Michael O'Halloran
- 20 John Robertson 87'
- 15 Dan McNamara
- 4 Jamie McCart
Captain4 Paul Hanlon
- 9 Christian Doidge
- 11 Joe Newell
- 20 Melker Hallberg 74'
- 23 Scott Allan
- 14 Stephen Mallan 66'
- 10 Martin Boyle
- 13 Alexandros Gogic
- 6 Paul McGinn
- 7 Daryl Horgan
- 8 Drey Wright 61'
- 4 Paul Hanlon
- 1 Ofir Marciano
- 5 Ryan Porteous
- 25 Josh Doig
- 19 James Gullan 74'