FC Schalke 04 vs Borussia Dortmund, Bundesliga 2020 REGULAR SEASON
0 : 4
20th of February 2021 17:30
First half: 45+4 | Second half: 45+2
- 0' - The game is set. Borussia Dortmund kicks off things out of here…
- 5' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 5 minutes.
- 10' - FC Schalke 04 is showing some good football. However, FC Schalke 04 are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 14' - It’s a booking for FC Schalke 04 player. Matthew Hoppe gets a Yellow card.
- 19' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 24' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Reinier, as he is very good at scoring at Veltins-Arena with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 29' - Bastian Oczipka needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Yellow cards this season.
- 32' - Another change for FC Schalke 04 made on 32 minute. Ralf Fährmann leaves to be changed by Michael Langer.
- 37' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 42' - GOAL! Jadon Sancho scores on 42.
- 45' - GOAL! Erling Haaland scores on 45. Assisted by Jadon Sancho
- 46' - The FC Schalke 04 manager makes a substitution. Nassim Boujellab departs to be replaced by Alessandro Schöpf.
- 51' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Borussia Dortmund that had 270 games and scored 309 goals.
- 56' - It looks surprising FC Schalke 04 does not make any changes. Thomas Delaney has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 60' - Goal! Raphaël Guerreiro scores his 19 goal in 270 matches.
- 61' - The Borussia Dortmund manager makes a substitution. Julian Brandt departs to be replaced by Jude Bellingham.
- 63' - It’s a booking for Borussia Dortmund player. Jude Bellingham gets a Yellow card.
- 64' - It’s a booking for Borussia Dortmund player. Mahmoud Dahoud gets a Yellow card.
- 66' - Sead Kolašinac is having his name booked by the referee on 66.
- 66' - Benito Raman is replacing Matthew Hoppe for the FC Schalke 04 side.
- 71' - Borussia Dortmund seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 76' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 79' - What a strike from Erling Haaland! The score is 0-4.
- 80' - Gio Reyna is replacing Mahmoud Dahoud for the Borussia Dortmund side.
- 83' - Borussia Dortmund manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Thomas Meunier is hanging Mateu Morey on the field on 83 minute.
- 88' - Mahmoud Dahoud has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 41 appearances with only 2 goals this season.
- Hope, you loved the show. Another epic battle is over with the score 0-4.
Today 2021-02-20 FC Schalke 04 vs Borussia Dortmund are fighting Bundesliga league on Veltins-Arena.
FC Schalke 04 had 34 games and get got 39 points in Season (2018/19)
Borussia Dortmund had 34 games and get got 69 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Daniel Siebert, Jan Seidel, Lasse Koslowski, Thomas Gorniak, Benjamin Brand
|FC Bayern Munchen||34||82|
|Bayer 04 Leverkusen||34||63|
|TSG 1899 Hoffenheim||34||52|
|1. FC Union Berlin||34||41|
|FC Schalke 04||34||39|
|1. FSV Mainz 05||34||37|
|1. FC Koln||34||36|
|SV Werder Bremen||34||31|
|TSV Fortuna 95 Dusseldorf||34||30|
|1. FC Nurnberg||34||19|
|SC Paderborn 07||34||20|
FC Schalke 04
Captain20 Sead Kolasinac
- 20 Sead Kolasinac
- 13 William
- 6 Omar Mascarell 46'
- 25 Amine Harit
- 1 Ralf Fahrmann
- 34 Michael Langer 32'
- 24 Bastian Oczipka
- 17 Benjamin Stambouli
- 8 Suat Serdar
- 16 Nassim Boujellab
- 28 Alessandro Schopf 46'
- 31 Timo Becker
- 33 Malick Thiaw
- 43 Matthew Hoppe
- 9 Benito Raman 66'
Captain11 Marco Reus
- 15 Mats Hummels
- 19 Julian Brandt
- 22 Jude Bellingham 61'
- 11 Marco Reus
- 20 Reinier 80'
- 7 Jadon Sancho
- 8 Mahmoud Dahoud
- 32 Gio Reyna 80'
- 13 Raphael Guerreiro
- 6 Thomas Delaney
- 18 Youssoufa Moukoko 83'
- 35 Marwin Hitz
- 23 Emre Can
- 9 Erling Haaland
- 2 Mateu Morey
- 24 Thomas Meunier 83'