Aberdeen FC vs Kilmarnock FC, Premier League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 0
20th of February 2021 15:00
First half: 45+4 | Second half: 45+6
- 0' - It’s Showtime! The match between Aberdeen FC and Kilmarnock FC is underway.
- 5' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Niall McGinn made 163 appearances and scored 15 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 10' - It looks like no one’s ball. Aberdeen FC is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 15' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 20' - Another change for Aberdeen FC made on 20 minute. Fraser Hornby leaves to be changed by Callum Hendry.
- 21' - Aberdeen FC is taking the lead after the goal scored by Callum Hendry on 21.
- 26' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 26 minutes.
- 29' - The whistle greets Clevid Dikamona as he departs to be replaced by Zechariah Medley.
- 34' - Lewis Ferguson needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 29 Yellow cards this season.
- 39' - It looks surprising Kilmarnock FC does not make any changes. Ross McCrorie has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 40' - Diaguely Dabo is having his name booked by the referee on 40.
- 45' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Fraser Hornby suffering a number of foals already.
- 46' - Another substitution for Kilmarnock FC to replace Diaguely Dabo by Kyle Lafferty on 46 minute.
- 51' - The referee shows Aberdeen FC player a Yellow card on 51.
- 56' - Aberdeen FC is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 61' - Kilmarnock FC is showing some good football. However, Kilmarnock FC are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 62' - Aaron McGowan is having his name booked by the referee on 62.
- 67' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Aberdeen FC that had 163 games and scored 152 goals.
- 70' - Another substitution for Aberdeen FC to replace Niall McGinn by Matt Kennedy on 70 minute.
- 74' - The Kilmarnock FC manager makes a substitution. Brandon Haunstrop departs to be replaced by Greg Kiltie.
- 79' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 3 times this season with Aberdeen FC winning 100% of all matches.
- 84' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 89' - Time for substitution for Aberdeen FC. Dean Campbell is replaced by Miko Aarne Virtanen.
- Another three points for Aberdeen FC.
Today 2021-02-20 Aberdeen FC vs Kilmarnock FC are fighting Premier League league on Pittodrie Stadium.
Aberdeen FC had 36 games and get got 56 points in Season (2018/19)
Kilmarnock FC had 36 games and get got 32 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Daniel McFarlane, Don Robertson, Graham Chambers, Grant Irvine
Captain1 Joe Lewis
- 14 Ash Taylor
- 3 Tommie Hoban
- 1 Joe Lewis
- 4 Andrew Considine
- 10 Niall McGinn
- 33 Matt Kennedy 70'
- 24 Dean Campbell
- 26 Miko Aarne Virtanen 89'
- 19 Lewis Ferguson
- 18 Connor McLennan
- 22 Florian Kamberi
- 40 Ross McCrorie
- 7 Fraser Hornby
- 9 Callum Hendry 20'
Captain8 Gary Dicker
- 3 Brandon Haunstrop
- 10 Greg Kiltie 74'
- 19 Mitchell Pinnock
- 21 Youssouf Mulumbu
- 16 Colin Doyle
- 4 Clevid Dikamona
- 24 Zechariah Medley 29'
- 29 Chris Burke
- 2 Aaron McGowan 46'
- 5 Kirk Broadfoot
- 8 Gary Dicker
- 22 Ross Millen
- 11 Nicke Kabamba
- 12 Danny Whitehall 74'
- 26 Diaguely Dabo
- 28 Kyle Lafferty 46'