Aberdeen FC vs Kilmarnock FC, Premier League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 0
12th of September 2020 14:00
First half: 45+3 | Second half: 45+7
- 0' - The game is set. Aberdeen FC kicks off things out of here…
- 5' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 10' - Aberdeen FC looks like a favorite considering 1 games won in last 1 matches with its main striker Ross McCrorie scoring 1 goals.
- 15' - Clevid Dikamona needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 16' - GOAL! Ross McCrorie scores on 16. Assisted by Scott Wright
- 21' - Aberdeen FC seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 26' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Andrew Considine, as he is very good at scoring at Pittodrie Stadium with 4 goals in the last 3 games.
- 31' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 31 minutes.
- 36' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 41' - Lewis Ferguson has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 16 appearances with only 9 goals this season.
- 46' - The supporters are chanting for Clevid Dikamona. He replaces Kirk Broadfoot on 46 minute.
- 50' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Nicke Kabamba on 50.
- 55' - It looks like no one’s ball. Aberdeen FC is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 60' - Kilmarnock FC is showing some good football. However, Kilmarnock FC are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 65' - Rory McKenzie has so much to prove this time. He replaces Chris Burke on 65 minute.
- 66' - The Kilmarnock FC manager makes a substitution. Eamonn Brophy departs to be replaced by Mitchell Pinnock.
- 71' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 76' - Time for substitution for Aberdeen FC. Matt Kennedy is replaced by Shaleum Logan.
- 80' - Another substitution for Kilmarnock FC to replace Calum Waters by Danny Whitehall on 80 minute.
- 81' - Niall McGinn is replacing Ryan Hedges for the Aberdeen FC side.
- 86' - The travelling Kilmarnock FC supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 87' - The whistle greets Scott Wright as he departs to be replaced by Ash Taylor.
- 90' - Another change for Kilmarnock FC made on 90 minute. Clevid Dikamona leaves to be changed by Zeno Ibsen Rossi.
- Another three points for Aberdeen FC.
Today 2020-09-12 Aberdeen FC vs Kilmarnock FC are fighting Premier League league on Pittodrie Stadium.
Aberdeen FC had 30 games and get got 45 points in Season (2018/19)
Kilmarnock FC had 30 games and get got 33 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: David McGeachie, Bobby Madden, Gavin Duncan, Graham McNeillie
Captain1 Joe Lewis
- 50 Marley Watkins
- 11 Ryan Hedges
- 10 Niall McGinn 81'
- 17 Jonny Hayes
- 3 Tommie Hoban
- 1 Joe Lewis
- 4 Andrew Considine
- 5 Scott McKenna
- 25 Scott Wright
- 14 Ash Taylor 87'
- 19 Lewis Ferguson
- 33 Matt Kennedy
- 2 Shaleum Logan 76'
- 40 Ross McCrorie
- 15 Dylan McGeouch 81'
Captain8 Gary Dicker
- 27 Aaron Tshibola
- 29 Chris Burke
- 7 Rory McKenzie 65'
- 5 Kirk Broadfoot
- 4 Clevid Dikamona 46'
- 17 Stuart Findlay
- 10 Greg Kiltie
- 8 Gary Dicker
- 18 Calum Waters
- 12 Danny Whitehall 80'
- 9 Eamonn Brophy
- 19 Mitchell Pinnock 66'
- 22 Ross Millen
- 23 Danny Rogers
- 11 Nicke Kabamba
- 14 Zeno Ibsen Rossi 90'