Gamba Osaka vs FC Tokyo, J. League 2021 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 3
29th of August 2020 10:00
First half: 45+7 | Second half: 45+7
- 0' - KICK OFF: FC Tokyo gets underway.
- 5' - It looks surprising Gamba Osaka does not make any changes. Ryoya Ogawa has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 8' - Diego Oliveira puts FC Tōkyō on the lead.
- 13' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 13 minutes.
- 18' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 23' - Takuya Uchida has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 9 appearances with only 1 goals this season.
- 28' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 33' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Ryu Takao made 208 appearances and scored 1 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 38' - It looks like no one’s ball. FC Tokyo is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 43' - What an equalizer from Takashi Usami!
- 48' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Masaaki Higashiguchi suffering a number of foals already.
- 50' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Yōsuke Ideguchi.
- 55' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 56' - FC Tōkyō receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 56.
- 61' - Another change for FC Tōkyō made on 61 minute. Hotaka Nakamura leaves to be changed by Ryoya Ogawa.
- 66' - Tsuyoshi Watanabe needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 68' - Shu Kurata is replacing Ryu Takao for the Gamba Osaka side.
- 70' - Another substitution for FC Tōkyō to replace Kensuke Nagai by Adailton on 70 minute.
- 73' - FC Tōkyō is taking the lead after the goal scored by Leandro on 73.
- 78' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 80' - Time for substitution for Gamba Osaka. Kim Younggwon is replaced by Patric.
- 81' - GOAL! Adailton scores on 81.
- 82' - FC Tōkyō manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Tsuyoshi Watanabe is hanging Diego Oliveira on the field on 82 minute.
- 83' - Yuya Fukuda has so much to prove this time. He replaces Hiroki Fujiharu on 83 minute.
- 88' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. FC Tokyo needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 90' - FC Tōkyō player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- Another three points for FC Tokyo.
Today 2020-08-29 Gamba Osaka vs FC Tokyo are fighting J. League league on Panasonic Stadium Suita.
Gamba Osaka had 34 games and get got 65 points in Season (2018/18)
FC Tokyo had 34 games and get got 57 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Hajime Matsuo, Mikiya Nishimura, Noriyuki Suzuki, Kota Watanabe
|Cerezo Osaka FC||34||60|
|Urawa Red Diamonds||34||46|
|Oita FC Trinita||34||43|
|Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo||34||39|
|Sagan Tosu FC||34||36|
|Matsumoto Yamaga FC||34||31|
Captain5 Genta Miura
- 15 Yosuke Ideguchi
- 33 Takashi Usami
- 21 Shinya Yajima
- 11 Yuji Ono 80'
- 19 Kim Younggwon
- 18 Patric 80'
- 1 Masaaki Higashiguchi
- 5 Genta Miura
- 8 Kosuke Onose
- 4 Hiroki Fujiharu
- 14 Yuya Fukuda 83'
- 9 Ademilson
- 39 Kazuma Watanabe 68'
- 3 Gen Shoji
- 27 Ryu Takao
- 10 Shu Kurata 68'
Captain3 Masato Morishige
- 3 Masato Morishige
- 33 Akihiro Hayashi
- 8 Yojiro Takahagi
- 28 Takuya Uchida 61'
- 11 Kensuke Nagai
- 15 Adailton 70'
- 9 Diego Oliveira
- 4 Tsuyoshi Watanabe 82'
- 32 Joan Oumari
- 20 Leandro
- 22 Takumi Nakamura
- 45 Arthur
- 31 Shuto Abe
- 37 Hotaka Nakamura
- 6 Ryoya Ogawa 61'