FC Barcelona vs Club Atletico de Madrid, La Liga 2020 REGULAR SEASON
2 : 2
30th of June 2020 20:00
First half: 45+5 | Second half: 45+6
- 0' - It’s Showtime! The match between FC Barcelona and Club Atletico de Madrid is underway.
- 5' - The travelling Club Atletico de Madrid supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 10' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 10 minutes.
- 11' - GOAL! Diego Costa scores on 11.
- 16' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Alvaro Morata, as he is very good at scoring at Camp Nou with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 17' - Marc-André ter Stegen was booked on 17.
- 18' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Piqué.
- 19' - What a strike from Saúl! The score is 0-2.
- 24' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 29' - It looks surprising FC Barcelona does not make any changes. Marcos Llorente has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 34' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 35' - The referee calls foul for Saúl. He receives a Yellow card.
- 40' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Yannick Carrasco suffering a number of foals already.
- 45' - Club Atletico de Madrid seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 50' - What a strike from Lionel Messi! The score is 1-2.
- 51' - Club Atlético de Madrid receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 51.
- 56' - It’s high time Quique Setien made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 61' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Lionel Messi.
- 62' - Goal! Saúl scores his 14 goal in 237 matches.
- 63' - Another change for FC Barcelona made on 63 minute. Ivan Rakitić leaves to be changed by Sergi Roberto.
- 68' - looks like a favorite considering 0 games won in last 0 matches with its main striker scoring goals.
- 69' - It is a substitution in Club Atlético de Madrid team. Marcos Llorente is replaced by João Félix on 69 minute.
- 74' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 75' - It’s a booking for Club Atlético de Madrid player. Diego Costa gets a Yellow card.
- 76' - Another change for Club Atlético de Madrid made on 76 minute. Diego Costa leaves to be changed by Álvaro Morata.
- 80' - Yannick Carrasco is having his name booked by the referee on 80.
- 84' - Another change for Club Atlético de Madrid made on 84 minute. Ángel Correa leaves to be changed by Vitolo.
- 85' - Another substitution for FC Barcelona to replace Busquets by Ansu Fati on 85 minute.
- 90' - The whistle greets Arturo Vidal as he departs to be replaced by Antoine Griezmann.
- 90' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Thomas Lemar.
- The final score is 2-2.
Today 2020-06-30 FC Barcelona vs Club Atletico de Madrid are fighting La Liga league on Camp Nou.
FC Barcelona had 38 games and get got 82 points in Season (2018/19)
Club Atletico de Madrid had 38 games and get got 70 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Alejandro Hernandez, Jose Naranjo, Antonio Mateu, Jose Alcoba, Sergio Uson
|Real Madrid CF||38||87|
|Club Atletico de Madrid||38||70|
|Real Sociedad de Futbol||38||56|
|Real Valladolid CF||38||42|
|Real Betis Balompie||38||41|
|RC Celta de Vigo||38||37|
|RCD Espanyol de Barcelona||38||25|
|Rayo Vallecano de Madrid||38||32|
Captain10 Lionel Messi
- 15 Clement Lenglet
- 22 Arturo Vidal
- 17 Antoine Griezmann 90'
- 9 Luis Suarez
- 1 Marc-Andre ter Stegen
- 3 Pique
- 18 Jordi Alba
- 10 Lionel Messi
- 4 Ivan Rakitic
- 20 Sergi Roberto 63'
- 5 Busquets
- 31 Ansu Fati 85'
- 2 Nelson Semedo
- 28 Riqui Puig
Club Atletico de Madrid
Captain13 Jan Oblak
- 12 Renan Lodi
- 5 Thomas Partey
- 19 Diego Costa
- 9 Alvaro Morata 76'
- 2 Jose Maria Gimenez
- 8 Saul
- 13 Jan Oblak
- 10 Angel Correa
- 20 Vitolo 84'
- 4 Santiago Arias
- 14 Marcos Llorente
- 7 Joao Felix 69'
- 18 Felipe
- 21 Yannick Carrasco
- 11 Thomas Lemar 85'