Real Betis Balompie vs Club Atletico de Madrid, La Liga 2019 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 2
22nd of December 2019 15:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - The stage is set the green flag drops! Another match against Real Betis Balompie and Club Atletico de Madrid has kicked off!
- 5' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 10' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 15' - Club Atletico de Madrid started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 15.
- 20' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 25' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Real Betis Balompie that had 75 games and scored 96 goals.
- 30' - Club Atletico de Madrid is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 35' - Real Betis Balompie seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 40' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Emerson Royal suffering a number of foals already.
- 45' - It’s high time Diego Simeone made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 50' - The travelling Club Atletico de Madrid supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 55' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 60' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 65' - has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 0 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 70' - Club Atletico de Madrid looks like a favorite considering 1 games won in last 1 matches with its main striker Angel Correa scoring 1 goals.
- 75' - It looks surprising Real Betis Balompie does not make any changes. Marcos Llorente has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 80' - Teye Partey needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 85' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Alex Moreno made 39 appearances and scored 1 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 90' - It looks like no one’s ball. Real Betis Balompie is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- The referee blows the final whistle. Sensational lose for Real Betis Balompie.
Today 2019-12-22 Real Betis Balompie vs Club Atletico de Madrid are fighting La Liga league on Estadio Benito Villamarin.
Real Betis Balompie had 27 games and get got 33 points in Season (2018/19)
Club Atletico de Madrid had 27 games and get got 45 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Javier Estrada, Roberto Diaz, Jose Gonzalez, Sergio Escriche, Guadalupe Porras
|Real Madrid CF||27||56|
|Real Sociedad de Futbol||27||46|
|Club Atletico de Madrid||27||45|
|Real Betis Balompie||27||33|
|Real Valladolid CF||27||29|
|RC Celta de Vigo||27||26|
|RCD Espanyol de Barcelona||27||20|
|Rayo Vallecano de Madrid||38||32|
Real Betis Balompie
- 22 Emerson Royal
- 8 Nabil Fekir
- 4 Zouhair Feddal
- 18 Andres Guardado
- 17 Joaquin
- 23 Aissa Mandi
- 10 Canales
- 1 Joel Robles
- 5 Bartra
- 16 Loren
- 15 Alex Moreno
Club Atletico de Madrid
Captain13 Jan Oblak
- 12 Renan Lodi
- 9 Alvaro Morata
- 23 Kieran Trippier
- 5 Teye Partey
- 2 Jose Maria Gimenez
- 8 Saul
- 13 Jan Oblak
- 11 Thomas Lemar
- 10 Angel Correa 57'
- 16 Hector Herrera
- 18 Felipe
- 7 Joao Felix
- 14 Marcos Llorente 89'