Gremio FBPA vs CS Alagoano, Serie A 2020 REGULAR SEASON
2 : 1
8th of November 2019 00:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - Welcome to Arena do Gremio that hosts another battle between Gremio FBPA and CS Alagoano.
- 5' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 8' - Grêmio FBPA is taking the lead after the goal scored by Diego Tardelli on 8.
- 13' - It looks surprising Gremio FBPA does not make any changes. Paulo Victor has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 18' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for suffering a number of foals already.
- 23' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 28' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Walter Kannemann, as he is very good at scoring at Arena do Gremio with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 33' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 38' - It’s high time Argelico Fucks made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 43' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 44' - Alan Costa is having his name booked by the referee on 44.
- 46' - Another change for CS Alagoano made on 46 minute. Didira leaves to be changed by Bruno Alves.
- 51' - Gremio FBPA started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 51.
- 56' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Gremio FBPA that had 133 games and scored 140 goals.
- 61' - Gremio FBPA is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 62' - It’s a booking for Grêmio FBPA player. Walter Kannemann gets a Yellow card.
- 67' - CS Alagoano seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 68' - Bruno Alves is having his name booked by the referee on 68.
- 68' - The Grêmio FBPA manager makes a substitution. Alisson departs to be replaced by Pepê.
- 73' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 78' - Grêmio FBPA receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 78.
- 78' - Ricardo Bueno has so much to prove this time. He replaces Euller on 78 minute.
- 79' - Another substitution for Grêmio FBPA to replace Maicon by Rômulo on 79 minute.
- 84' - Grêmio FBPA manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Patrick is hanging Diego Tardelli on the field on 84 minute.
- 89' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 90' - What a strike from Rafinha! The score is 0-2.
- 90' - It’s a booking for Grêmio FBPA player. Bruno Cortez gets a Yellow card.
- Another three points for Gremio FBPA.
Today 2019-11-08 Gremio FBPA vs CS Alagoano are fighting Serie A league on Arena do Gremio.
Gremio FBPA had 38 games and get got 65 points in Season (2018/18)
CS Alagoano had 38 games and get got 32 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Bruno Boschilia, Rafael Trombeta, Lucas Guimaraes Rechatiko Horn, Jose Mendonca da Silva Junior
|Sao Paulo FC||38||63|
|SC Corinthians Paulista||38||56|
|CR Vasco da Gama||38||49|
- 1 Paulo Victor
- 3 Geromel
- 4 Walter Kannemann
- 12 Bruno Cortez
- 2 Leo Moura
- 8 Maicon
- 14 Matheus Henrique
- 23 Alisson
- 11 Everton
- 18 Luciano
- 9 Diego Tardelli
- 17 Ronaldo Alves
- 7 Joao Vitor
- 15 Jean Cleber
- 1 Joao Carlos
- 22 Celsinho
- 19 Didira
- 23 Bruno Alves 46'
- 3 Alan Costa
- 99 Alecsandro
- 18 Hector Bustamante
- 26 Rafinha 68'
- 16 Euller
- 9 Ricardo Bueno 78'
- 13 Warley