Celtic FC vs Kilmarnock FC, Premier League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
2 : 0
13th of December 2020 15:00
First half: 45+3 | Second half: 45+4
- 0' - We are underway at Celtic Park. The crowd does wile while the referee lows the starting whistle.
- 5' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 10' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Brandon Haunstrop, as he is very good at scoring at Celtic Park with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 15' - It looks like no one’s ball. Celtic FC is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 20' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Kilmarnock FC that had 106 games and scored 121 goals.
- 25' - The travelling Kilmarnock FC supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 30' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 35' - Celtic FC is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 36' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Alan Power.
- 41' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 43' - Nicke Kabamba was booked on 43.
- 48' - It looks surprising Celtic FC does not make any changes. Conor Hazard has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 53' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 53 minutes.
- 57' - Mohamed Elyounoussi puts Celtic FC on the lead.
- 62' - Celtic FC is showing some good football. However, Celtic FC are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 67' - Celtic FC seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 68' - Another change for Kilmarnock FC made on 68 minute. Greg Kiltie leaves to be changed by Chris Burke.
- 69' - Another change for Celtic FC made on 69 minute. Jeremie Frimpong leaves to be changed by Ryan Christie.
- 70' - What a strike from Shane Duffy! The score is 2-0.
- 75' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 79' - The supporters are chanting for Eamonn Brophy. He replaces Nicke Kabamba on 79 minute.
- 81' - Diego Laxalt is replacing Greg Taylor for the Celtic FC side.
- 86' - Michael Johnston has so much to prove this time. He replaces Mohamed Elyounoussi on 86 minute.
- Full Time. Celtic FC beats Kilmarnock FC
Today 2020-12-13 Celtic FC vs Kilmarnock FC are fighting Premier League league on Celtic Park.
Celtic FC had 36 games and get got 73 points in Season (2018/19)
Kilmarnock FC had 36 games and get got 32 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Andy Milne, Don Robertson, David Roome, David Lowe
Captain42 Callum McGregor
- 27 Mohamed Elyounoussi
- 19 Michael Johnston 86'
- 4 Shane Duffy
- 2 Christopher Jullien
- 42 Callum McGregor
- 35 Kristoffer Ajer
- 22 Odsonne Edouard
- 11 Patryk Klimala 69'
- 65 Conor Hazard
- 3 Greg Taylor
- 93 Diego Laxalt 81'
- 14 David Turnbull
- 18 Tom Rogic 81'
- 12 Ismaila Soro
- 30 Jeremie Frimpong
- 17 Ryan Christie 69'
Captain5 Kirk Broadfoot
- 3 Brandon Haunstrop
- 19 Mitchell Pinnock
- 21 Youssouf Mulumbu 68'
- 2 Aaron McGowan
- 27 Aaron Tshibola
- 5 Kirk Broadfoot
- 7 Rory McKenzie
- 17 Stuart Findlay
- 10 Greg Kiltie
- 29 Chris Burke 68'
- 6 Alan Power
- 23 Danny Rogers
- 11 Nicke Kabamba
- 9 Eamonn Brophy 79'