FC Tokyo vs Urawa Red Diamonds, J. League 2022 REGULAR SEASON
Urawa Red Diamonds
0 : 0
10th of April 2022 05:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - The match kicks off with home fans waiting with anticipation for FC Tokyo to score. At the same time, Urawa Red Diamonds does not seem to pull back! Let’s get it on!
- 5' - needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Yellow cards this season.
- 10' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 2 times this season with Urawa Red Diamonds winning 50% of all matches.
- 15' - It looks surprising Urawa Red Diamonds does not make any changes. Masato Morishige has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 20' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Urawa Red Diamonds needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 25' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 25 minutes.
- 30' - FC Tokyo is showing some good football. However, FC Tokyo are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 32' - Kensuke Nagai was booked on 32.
- 37' - Urawa Red Diamonds is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 42' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 46' - Adailton has so much to prove this time. He replaces Kazuya Konno on 46 minute.
- 51' - Urawa Red Diamonds seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 56' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 61' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Takuya Aoki, as he is very good at scoring at with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 64' - The whistle greets David Moberg-Karlsson as he departs to be replaced by Yusuke Matsuo.
- 69' - Urawa Red Diamonds looks like a favorite considering 1 games won in last 2 matches with its main striker David Moberg-Karlsson scoring 2 goals.
- 74' - Another substitution for FC Tokyo to replace Ryoma Watanabe by Hirotaka Mita on 74 minute.
- 79' - It’s high time Ricardo Rodriguez made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 81' - The supporters are chanting for Keita Yamashita. He replaces Kensuke Nagai on 81 minute.
- 86' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- The final whistle. It looks like we are having a draw.
Today 2022-04-10 FC Tokyo vs Urawa Red Diamonds are fighting J. League league .
FC Tokyo had 36 games and get got 49 points in Season (2018/18)
Urawa Red Diamonds had 36 games and get got 62 points in Season (2018/18)
|Urawa Red Diamonds||36||62|
|Sagan Tosu FC||36||59|
|Cerezo Osaka FC||36||45|
|Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo||36||45|
|Oita FC Trinita||36||29|
- 24 Jakub Slowik
- 50 Henrique Trevisan
- 3 Masato Morishige
- 5 Yuto Nagatomo
- 16 Takuya Aoki
- 17 Kazuya Konno
- 31 Shuto Abe
- 23 Ryoma Watanabe
- 11 Kensuke Nagai
- 9 Diego Oliveira
- 44 Kuryu Matsuki
Urawa Red Diamonds
- 1 Shusaku Nishikawa
- 2 Hiroki Sakai
- 4 Takuya Iwanami
- 28 Alexander Scholz
- 15 Takahiro Akimoto
- 22 Kai Shibato
- 19 Ken Iwao
- 10 David Moberg-Karlsson
- 11 Yusuke Matsuo 64'
- 33 Ataru Esaka
- 8 Yoshio Koizumi
- 17 Alex Schalk 81'
- 7 Kasper Junker