FC Tokyo vs Urawa Red Diamonds, J. League 2022 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 2
25th of September 2021 06:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - The referee blows the starting whistle. The fans are roaring. The teams are ready for the match. FC Tokyo is hosting Urawa Red Diamonds for another epic battle.
- 1' - Goal! Kyosuke Tagawa scores his 13 goal in 172 matches.
- 6' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 11' - FC Tokyo started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 11.
- 16' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 21' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 26' - The travelling Urawa Red Diamonds supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 29' - FC Tōkyō receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 29.
- 30' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Masato Morishige.
- 35' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 40' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 45' - FC Tokyo is showing some good football. However, FC Tokyo are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 46' - What a strike from Hiroki Sakai! The score is 0-2.
- 46' - Diego Oliveira has so much to prove this time. He replaces Yojiro Takahagi on 46 minute.
- 48' - Goal! Kasper Junker scores his 14 goal in 11 matches.
- 53' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering FC Tokyo that had 274 games and scored 191 goals.
- 58' - FC Tokyo seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 60' - Adailton has so much to prove this time. He replaces Kensuke Nagai on 60 minute.
- 64' - It is a substitution in Urawa Red Diamonds team. Koya Yuruki is replaced by Kasper Junker on 64 minute.
- 65' - FC Tōkyō manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Hirotaka Mita is hanging Takuya Aoki on the field on 65 minute.
- 66' - What a strike from Ataru Esaka! The score is 0-4.
- 71' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. FC Tokyo needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 76' - Urawa Red Diamonds is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 78' - Daigo Nishi is replacing Hiroki Sakai for the Urawa Red Diamonds side.
- 83' - Takuya Iwanami has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 0 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 85' - Another substitution for FC Tōkyō to replace Kyosuke Tagawa by Bruno Uvini on 85 minute.
- 87' - Urawa Red Diamonds manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Tatsuya Tanaka is hanging Takahiro Sekine on the field on 87 minute.
- Time to leave. No sensation happened. Another win for Urawa Red Diamonds players.
Today 2021-09-25 FC Tokyo vs Urawa Red Diamonds are fighting J. League league on Ajinomoto Stadium.
FC Tokyo had 36 games and get got 49 points in Season (2018/18)
Urawa Red Diamonds had 36 games and get got 62 points in Season (2018/18)
|Urawa Red Diamonds||36||62|
|Sagan Tosu FC||36||59|
|Cerezo Osaka FC||36||45|
|Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo||36||45|
|Oita FC Trinita||36||29|
- 50 Yuto Nagatomo
- 3 Masato Morishige
- 8 Yojiro Takahagi
- 11 Kensuke Nagai
- 27 Kyosuke Tagawa
- 32 Joan Oumari
- 21 Takuya Aoki
- 13 Go Hatano
- 31 Shuto Abe
- 23 Ryoma Watanabe
- 28 Junya Suzuki
Urawa Red Diamonds
- 2 Hiroki Sakai
- 8 Daigo Nishi 78'
- 1 Shusaku Nishikawa
- 4 Takuya Iwanami
- 29 Kai Shibato
- 33 Ataru Esaka
- 41 Takahiro Sekine
- 11 Tatsuya Tanaka 87'
- 28 Alexander Scholz
- 24 Koya Yuruki
- 7 Kasper Junker 64'
- 15 Takahiro Akimoto
- 18 Yoshio Koizumi
- 5 Tomoaki Makino 87'
- 40 Yuichi Hirano
- 17 Atsuki Ito 78'