Chicago Fire FC vs Internacional CF Miami, MLS 2021 REGULAR SEASON
0 : 0
22nd of May 2021 22:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - The referee blows the starting whistle. The fans are roaring. The teams are ready for the match. Chicago Fire FC is hosting Internacional CF Miami for another epic battle.
- 5' - It looks surprising Chicago Fire FC does not make any changes. Bobby Shuttleworth has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 10' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 15' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 20' - Brek Shea needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Yellow cards this season.
- 25' - Internacional CF Miami looks like a favorite considering 1 games won in last 2 matches with its main striker Rodolfo Pizarro scoring 1 goals.
- 30' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Leandro Gonzalez Pirez, as he is very good at scoring at Soldier Field with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 35' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 35 minutes.
- 40' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 45' - It’s high time Raphael Wicky made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 50' - Wyatt Omsberg has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 23 appearances with only 1 goals this season.
- 55' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 2 times this season with Internacional CF Miami winning 50% of all matches.
- 60' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Federico Higuain made 124 appearances and scored 17 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 65' - Chicago Fire FC is showing some good football. However, Chicago Fire FC are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 70' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 75' - Chicago Fire FC is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 80' - Internacional CF Miami seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 85' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Gonzalo Higuain suffering a number of foals already.
- 90' - It looks like no one’s ball. Internacional CF Miami is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- The final whistle. It looks like we are having a draw.
Today 2021-05-22 Chicago Fire FC vs Internacional CF Miami are fighting MLS league on Soldier Field.
Chicago Fire FC had 23 games and get got 23 points in Season (2018/18)
Internacional CF Miami had 23 games and get got 24 points in Season (2018/18)
|Sporting Kansas City||21||39|
|Seattle Sounders FC||22||39|
|Columbus Crew SC||23||41|
|Orlando City SC||23||41|
|Minnesota United FC||21||34|
|New York City FC||23||39|
|Los Angeles FC||22||32|
|New York Red Bulls||23||32|
|San Jose Earthquakes||23||30|
|Colorado Rapids SC||18||28|
|New England Revolution||23||32|
|Vancouver Whitecaps FC||23||27|
|Montreal Impact FC||23||26|
|Los Angeles Galaxy||22||22|
|Internacional CF Miami||23||24|
|Chicago Fire FC||23||23|
|Real Salt Lake||22||22|
|Atlanta United FC||23||22|
|D.C. United SC||23||21|
Chicago Fire FC
- 27 Robert Beric
- 10 Alvaro Medran
- 21 Fabian Herbers
- 5 Francisco Calvo
- 1 Bobby Shuttleworth
- 20 Wyatt Omsberg
- 2 Boris Sekulic
- 6 Miguel Navarro
- 22 Mauricio Pineda
- 40 Brian Gutierrez
- 11 Przemyslaw Frankowski
Internacional CF Miami
- 17 Ryan Shawcross
- 33 Joevin Jones
- 8 Blaise Matuidi
- 9 Gonzalo Higuain
- 13 Victor Ulloa
- 1 John McCarthy
- 7 Lewis Morgan
- 22 Federico Higuain
- 20 Brek Shea
- 6 Leandro Gonzalez Pirez
- 26 Gregore