FC Tokyo vs Kashima Antlers, J. League 2021 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 2
26th of August 2020 10:00
First half: 45+6 | Second half: 45+7
- 0' - The referee blows the starting whistle. The fans are roaring. The teams are ready for the match. FC Tokyo is hosting Kashima Antlers for another epic battle.
- 5' - looks like a favorite considering 0 games won in last 0 matches with its main striker scoring goals.
- 10' - It’s high time Antonio Carlos made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 15' - FC Tokyo is showing some good football. However, FC Tokyo are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 20' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 25' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 25 minutes.
- 30' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. FC Tokyo needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 35' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 40' - Kei Koizumi needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Yellow cards this season.
- 45' - It looks surprising Kashima Antlers does not make any changes. Ryoya Ogawa has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 46' - Ikuma Sekigawa puts Kashima Antlers on the lead.
- 48' - What a strike from Everaldo! The score is 0-2.
- 53' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Katsuya Nagato suffering a number of foals already.
- 57' - What a strike from Juan Alano! The score is 0-3.
- 60' - The supporters are chanting for Kensuke Nagai. He replaces Adailton on 60 minute.
- 62' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Arthur.
- 64' - The Kashima Antlers manager makes a substitution. Ryota Nagaki departs to be replaced by Léo Silva.
- 69' - Akihiro Hayashi has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 9 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 74' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Kashima Antlers that had 256 games and scored 189 goals.
- 76' - The FC Tōkyō manager makes a substitution. Yojiro Takahagi departs to be replaced by Kazuya Konno.
- 78' - Kashima Antlers player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 83' - The Kashima Antlers manager makes a substitution. Juan Alano departs to be replaced by Tatsuki Nara.
- 86' - Kento Misao was booked on 86.
- 90' - Yasushi Endō has so much to prove this time. He replaces Ryotaro Araki on 90 minute.
- The final score is 1-2.
Today 2020-08-26 FC Tokyo vs Kashima Antlers are fighting J. League league on Ajinomoto Stadium.
FC Tokyo had 34 games and get got 57 points in Season (2018/18)
Kashima Antlers had 34 games and get got 59 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Hiroyuki Kimura, Hironobu Kikawada, Hiroki Katsumata, Hayato Shimizu
|Cerezo Osaka FC||34||60|
|Urawa Red Diamonds||34||46|
|Oita FC Trinita||34||43|
|Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo||34||39|
|Sagan Tosu FC||34||36|
|Matsumoto Yamaga FC||34||31|
Captain4 Tsuyoshi Watanabe
- 33 Akihiro Hayashi
- 6 Ryoya Ogawa
- 8 Yojiro Takahagi
- 28 Takuya Uchida
- 24 Taichi Hara
- 32 Joan Oumari
- 7 Hirotaka Mita
- 15 Adailton
- 4 Tsuyoshi Watanabe
- 22 Takumi Nakamura
- 45 Arthur
Captain20 Kento Misao
- 14 Katsuya Nagato
- 20 Kento Misao
- 7 Juan Alano
- 3 Tatsuki Nara 83'
- 31 Yuya Oki
- 39 Tomoya Inukai
- 8 Shoma Doi
- 11 Ryuji Izumi 64'
- 6 Ryota Nagaki
- 4 Leo Silva 64'
- 37 Kei Koizumi
- 9 Everaldo
- 33 Ikuma Sekigawa
- 26 Ryotaro Araki
- 25 Yasushi Endo 90'