Chelsea FC vs AFC Bournemouth, Premier League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
0 : 1
14th of December 2019 15:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - We are underway at Stamford Bridge. The crowd does wile while the referee lows the starting whistle.
- 5' - AFC Bournemouth is showing some good football. However, AFC Bournemouth are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 10' - Kepa Arrizabalaga has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 16 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 15' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 20' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 25' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Jorginho suffering a number of foals already.
- 30' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Dominic Solanke made 114 appearances and scored 8 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 35' - It looks surprising Chelsea FC does not make any changes. Aaron Ramsdale has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 40' - Chelsea FC seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 45' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 50' - AFC Bournemouth receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 50.
- 55' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 55 minutes.
- 60' - Mason Mount needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 65' - Time for substitution for Chelsea FC. Willian is replaced by Callum Hudson-Odoi.
- 70' - Chelsea FC started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 70.
- 75' - Dominic Solanke is replacing Joshua King for the AFC Bournemouth side.
- 78' - The whistle greets Jorginho as he departs to be replaced by Michy Batshuayi.
- 81' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Mateo Kovačić.
- 82' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Dan Gosling.
- 84' - AFC Bournemouth is taking the lead after the goal scored by Dan Gosling on 84.
- 89' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- The referee blows the final whistle. Sensational lose for Chelsea FC.
Today 2019-12-14 Chelsea FC vs AFC Bournemouth are fighting Premier League league on Stamford Bridge.
Chelsea FC had 29 games and get got 48 points in Season (2018/19)
AFC Bournemouth had 29 games and get got 27 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Darren Bond, Derek Eaton, Neil Davies, Simon Hooper, Graham Scott
|Manchester City FC||28||57|
|Leicester City FC||29||53|
|Manchester United FC||29||45|
|Wolverhampton Wanderers FC||29||43|
|Sheffield United FC||28||43|
|Tottenham Hotspur FC||29||41|
|Crystal Palace FC||29||39|
|Newcastle United FC||29||35|
|Brighton & Hove Albion FC||29||29|
|West Ham United FC||29||27|
|Cardiff City FC||38||34|
|Aston Villa FC||28||25|
|Norwich City FC||29||21|
|Huddersfield Town AFC||38||16|
- 5 Jorginho
- 23 Michy Batshuayi 78'
- 2 Antonio Rudiger
- 1 Kepa Arrizabalaga
- 28 Azpilicueta
- 10 Willian
- 20 Callum Hudson-Odoi 65'
- 7 N'Golo Kante
- 33 Emerson
- 9 Tammy Abraham
- 15 Kurt Zouma
- 19 Mason Mount
- 22 Christian Pulisic
- 17 Mateo Kovacic 65'
Captain2 Simon Francis
- 29 Philip Billing
- 21 Diego Rico
- 16 Lewis Cook
- 8 Jefferson Lerma
- 12 Aaron Ramsdale
- 2 Simon Francis
- 4 Dan Gosling
- 24 Ryan Fraser
- 7 Joshua King
- 9 Dominic Solanke 75'
- 33 Chris Mepham
- 17 Jack Stacey