Vissel Kobe vs Urawa Red Diamonds, J. League 2021 REGULAR SEASON
0 : 1
18th of November 2020 09:00
First half: 45+3 | Second half: 45+6
- 0' - We are underway at NOEVIR Stadium Kobe. The crowd does wile while the referee lows the starting whistle.
- 5' - It looks surprising Urawa Red Diamonds does not make any changes. Kyogo Furuhashi has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 10' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Urawa Red Diamonds needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 15' - Vissel Kobe started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 15.
- 20' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Urawa Red Diamonds that had 247 games and scored 144 goals.
- 25' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 30' - Kosuke Taketomi has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 10 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 35' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Ewerton suffering a number of foals already.
- 40' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 45' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 45 minutes.
- 46' - The supporters are chanting for Leo. He replaces Yuki Mutō on 46 minute.
- 51' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 53' - Urawa Red Diamonds player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 58' - It’s high time made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 59' - The Urawa Red Diamonds manager makes a substitution. Tomoya Ugajin departs to be replaced by Ryosuke Yamanaka.
- 64' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 69' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 72' - Another substitution for Vissel Kobe to replace Junya Tanaka by Iniesta on 72 minute.
- 73' - The whistle greets Daiju Sasaki as he departs to be replaced by Keijiro Ogawa.
- 78' - It looks like no one’s ball. Urawa Red Diamonds is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 79' - Another substitution for Urawa Red Diamonds to replace Takuya Aoki by Ewerton on 79 minute.
- 83' - Goal! Quentin Martinus scores his 5 goal in 247 matches.
- 86' - It is a substitution in Urawa Red Diamonds team. Shinzo Koroki is replaced by Kenyū Sugimoto on 86 minute.
- 89' - Vissel Kobe manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Yutaro Oda is hanging Noriaki Fujimoto on the field on 89 minute.
- 90' - Another change for Vissel Kobe made on 90 minute. Ryo Hatsuse leaves to be changed by Gōtoku Sakai.
- 90' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Hirofumi Watanabe on 90.
- Time to leave. No sensation happened. Another win for Urawa Red Diamonds players.
Today 2020-11-18 Vissel Kobe vs Urawa Red Diamonds are fighting J. League league on NOEVIR Stadium Kobe.
Vissel Kobe had 34 games and get got 36 points in Season (2018/18)
Urawa Red Diamonds had 34 games and get got 46 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Jun Mihara, Mitsuharu Taketa, Yoshiro Imamura, Takayuki Shimizu
|Cerezo Osaka FC||34||60|
|Urawa Red Diamonds||34||46|
|Oita FC Trinita||34||43|
|Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo||34||39|
|Sagan Tosu FC||34||36|
|Matsumoto Yamaga FC||34||31|
Captain5 Hotaru Yamaguchi
- 19 Ryo Hatsuse
- 24 Gotoku Sakai 90'
- 11 Kyogo Furuhashi
- 1 Daiya Maekawa
- 3 Hirofumi Watanabe
- 27 Yuta Goke
- 21 Junya Tanaka
- 8 Iniesta 72'
- 5 Hotaru Yamaguchi
- 38 Daiju Sasaki
- 13 Keijiro Ogawa 73'
- 9 Noriaki Fujimoto
- 41 Yutaro Oda 89'
- 17 Ryuho Kikuchi
- 23 Tetsushi Yamakawa
Urawa Red Diamonds
Captain1 Shusaku Nishikawa
- 20 Thomas Deng
- 5 Tomoaki Makino
- 3 Tomoya Ugajin
- 6 Ryosuke Yamanaka 59'
- 30 Shinzo Koroki
- 14 Kenyu Sugimoto 86'
- 1 Shusaku Nishikawa
- 27 Daiki Hashioka
- 16 Takuya Aoki
- 8 Ewerton 79'
- 7 Kazuki Nagasawa
- 9 Yuki Muto
- 45 Leo 46'
- 11 Quentin Martinus
- 39 Kosuke Taketomi 86'
- 24 Koya Yuruki