SV Darmstadt 98 vs Karlsruher SC, DFB-Pokal 2020 ROUND OF 32
0 : 1
29th of October 2019 19:45
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - The referee blows the starting whistle. The fans are roaring. The teams are ready for the match. SV Darmstadt 98 is hosting Karlsruher SC for another epic battle.
- 5' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 5 minutes.
- 10' - SV Darmstadt 98 is showing some good football. However, SV Darmstadt 98 are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 15' - SV Darmstadt 98 is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 20' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 22' - The referee shows Karlsruher SC player a Yellow card on 22.
- 27' - Victor Palsson needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Yellow cards this season.
- 32' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Lukas Frode suffering a number of foals already.
- 37' - It looks surprising SV Darmstadt 98 does not make any changes. Damian Rossbach has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 42' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Karlsruher SC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 47' - It looks like no one’s ball. Karlsruher SC is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 52' - Fabian Holland has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 2 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 57' - The travelling Karlsruher SC supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 61' - The SV Darmstadt 98 manager makes a substitution. Marcel Heller departs to be replaced by Marvin Mehlem.
- 66' - It’s high time Alois Schwartz made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 71' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 75' - Karlsruher SC manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Marc Lorenz is hanging Kyoung Rokchoi on the field on 75 minute.
- 78' - SV Darmstadt 98 manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Paik Seungho is hanging Fabian Schnellhardt on the field on 78 minute.
- 83' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 85' - Goal! Philipp Hofmann scores his 1 goal in 171 matches.
- 85' - The SV Darmstadt 98 manager makes a substitution. Mathias Honsak departs to be replaced by Tim Skarke.
- 87' - Karlsruher SC manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Christoph Kobald is hanging Anton Fink on the field on 87 minute.
- 90' - Burak Çamoğlu is replacing Manuel Stiefler for the Karlsruher SC side.
- That’s it! Another goalless match for SV Darmstadt 98 and Karlsruher SC (для сухой ничьи).
Today 2019-10-29 SV Darmstadt 98 vs Karlsruher SC are fighting DFB-Pokal league on Jonathan-Heimes-Stadion am Bollenfalltor.
SV Darmstadt 98 had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2018/19)
Karlsruher SC had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Florian Badstubner, Patrick Hanslbauer, Roman Potemkin, Marcel Schutz
SV Darmstadt 98
Captain32 Fabian Holland
- 37 Patrick Herrmann
- 18 Mathias Honsak
- 27 Tim Skarke 85'
- 20 Marcel Heller
- 6 Marvin Mehlem 61'
- 19 Serdar Dursun
- 21 Immanuel Hohn
- 32 Fabian Holland
- 11 Tobias Kempe
- 1 Marcel Schuhen
- 35 Dario Dumic
- 8 Fabian Schnellhardt
- 14 Paik Seungho 78'
- 4 Victor Palsson
Captain5 David Pisot
- 35 Marius Gersbeck
- 3 Daniel Gordon
- 6 Damian Rossbach
- 5 David Pisot
- 8 Manuel Stiefler
- 2 Burak Camoglu 90'
- 4 Lukas Frode
- 10 Marvin Wanitzek
- 37 Kyoung Rokchoi
- 7 Marc Lorenz 75'
- 21 Marco Thiede
- 33 Philipp Hofmann
- 30 Anton Fink
- 22 Christoph Kobald 87'