Kilmarnock FC vs Hibernian FC, Premier League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 2
16th of February 2020 16:30
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - Welcome to The Simple Digital Arena that hosts another battle between Kilmarnock FC and Hibernian FC.
- 5' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Dario Del Fabro suffering a number of foals already.
- 10' - Kilmarnock FC seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 15' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Jan Koprivec, as he is very good at scoring at The Simple Digital Arena with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 20' - The travelling Hibernian FC supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 25' - Hibernian FC is showing some good football. However, Hibernian FC are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 28' - Hibernian FC is taking the lead after the goal scored by Greg Docherty on 28.
- 30' - What a strike from Chris Burke! The score is 1-1.
- 35' - Hibernian FC looks like a favorite considering 1 games won in last 1 matches with its main striker Martin Boyle scoring 2 goals.
- 40' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Hibernian FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 45' - Goal! Adam Jackson scores his 5 goal in 96 matches.
- 47' - The Hibernian FC manager makes a substitution. Joe Newell departs to be replaced by Lewis Stevenson.
- 52' - Kilmarnock FC started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 52.
- 57' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 62' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Kilmarnock FC that had 77 games and scored 90 goals.
- 63' - Gary Dicker was booked on 63.
- 68' - It looks surprising Hibernian FC does not make any changes. Ofir Marciano has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 72' - Stuart Findlay is having his name booked by the referee on 72.
- 74' - Hibernian FC manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Stephane Omeonga is hanging Vykintas Slivka on the field on 74 minute.
- 78' - Time for substitution for Hibernian FC. Scott Allan is replaced by Daryl Horgan.
- 79' - Hibernian FC receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 79.
- 80' - Greg Kiltie is replacing Rory McKenzie for the Kilmarnock FC side.
- 85' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Daryl Horgan made 84 appearances and scored 7 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 90' - Daryl Horgan is having his name booked by the referee on 90.
- 90' - The Kilmarnock FC manager makes a substitution. Alan Power departs to be replaced by Kirk Broadfoot.
- Full Time. Hibernian FC beats Kilmarnock FC
Today 2020-02-16 Kilmarnock FC vs Hibernian FC are fighting Premier League league on The Simple Digital Arena.
Kilmarnock FC had 30 games and get got 33 points in Season (2018/19)
Hibernian FC had 30 games and get got 37 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: William Collum, Alan Mulvanny, Alan Muir, Kylie Cockburn
Captain8 Gary Dicker
- 26 Dario Del Fabro
- 14 Niko Hamalainen
- 29 Chris Burke
- 7 Rory McKenzie
- 10 Greg Kiltie 80'
- 2 Stephen O'Donnell
- 17 Stuart Findlay
- 8 Gary Dicker
- 6 Alan Power
- 19 Kirk Broadfoot 90'
- 9 Eamonn Brophy
- 27 Nicke Kabamba
- 24 Jan Koprivec
Captain4 Paul Hanlon
- 13 Marc McNulty
- 18 Adam Jackson
- 9 Christian Doidge
- 11 Joe Newell
- 16 Lewis Stevenson 47'
- 15 Greg Docherty
- 23 Scott Allan
- 7 Daryl Horgan 78'
- 10 Martin Boyle
- 6 Paul McGinn
- 4 Paul Hanlon
- 1 Ofir Marciano
- 8 Vykintas Slivka
- 40 Stephane Omeonga 74'