Rangers FC vs Dundee United FC, Premier League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
4 : 0
12th of September 2020 14:00
First half: 45+3 | Second half: 45+5
- 0' - The referee blows the starting whistle. The fans are roaring. The teams are ready for the match. Rangers FC is hosting Dundee United FC for another epic battle.
- 5' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 7' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Luke Bolton.
- 11' - Another change for Rangers FC made on 11 minute. Ryan Jack leaves to be changed by Glen Kamara.
- 13' - Goal! Ryan Kent scores his 22 goal in 135 matches.
- 18' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Rangers FC that had 135 games and scored 284 goals.
- 23' - Alfredo Morelos has so much to prove this time. He replaces Brandon Barker on 23 minute.
- 28' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 31' - The referee calls foul for Borna Barišić. He receives a Yellow card.
- 36' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Dundee United FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 39' - What a strike from James Tavernier! The score is 2-0.
- 44' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Peter Pawlett suffering a number of foals already.
- 46' - Another change for Dundee United FC made on 46 minute. Dillon Powers leaves to be changed by Logan Chalmers.
- 51' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 51 minutes.
- 56' - Rangers FC started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 56.
- 58' - Scott Arfield is replacing Alfredo Morelos for the Rangers FC side.
- 59' - Another substitution for Dundee United FC to replace Nicky Clark by Lawrence Shankland on 59 minute.
- 64' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 68' - Goal! Kemar Roofe scores his 36 goal in 114 matches.
- 70' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Ryan Edwards.
- 75' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 2 times this season with Rangers FC winning 100% of all matches.
- 80' - It looks surprising Rangers FC does not make any changes. Nicky Clark has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 81' - It is a substitution in Dundee United FC team. Luke Bolton is replaced by Adrián Spörle on 81 minute.
- 83' - Peter Pawlett is having his name booked by the referee on 83.
- 87' - GOAL! Scott Arfield scores on 87.
- That’s it! Another goalless match for Rangers FC and Dundee United FC (для сухой ничьи).
Today 2020-09-12 Rangers FC vs Dundee United FC are fighting Premier League league on Ibrox Stadium.
Rangers FC had 29 games and get got 67 points in Season (2018/19)
Dundee United FC had 24 games and get got 28 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Graeme Stewart, David Munro, Kevin Clancy, Andy McWilliam
Captain2 James Tavernier
- 10 Steven Davis
- 33 Jon McLaughlin
- 21 Brandon Barker
- 20 Alfredo Morelos 23'
- 25 Kemar Roofe
- 5 Filip Helander
- 7 Ianis Hagi
- 31 Borna Barisic
- 3 Calvin Bassey 58'
- 14 Ryan Kent
- 6 Connor Goldson
- 8 Ryan Jack
- 18 Glen Kamara 11'
- 2 James Tavernier
- 37 Scott Arfield 58'
Dundee United FC
Captain6 Mark Reynolds
- 8 Peter Pawlett
- 12 Ryan Edwards
- 18 Calum Butcher
- 6 Mark Reynolds
- 23 Ian Harkes
- 4 Dillon Powers
- 15 Logan Chalmers 46'
- 20 Luke Bolton
- 3 Adrian Sporle 81'
- 1 Benjamin Siegrist
- 17 Jamie Robson
- 10 Nicky Clark
- 24 Lawrence Shankland 59'
- 30 Lewis Neilson
- 22 Kieran Freeman 81'