Valencia CF vs Deportivo Alaves, La Liga 2020 REGULAR SEASON
2 : 1
5th of October 2019 16:30
First half: 45+6 | Second half: 45+9
- 0' - The referee blows the starting whistle. The fans are roaring. The teams are ready for the match. Valencia CF is hosting Deportivo Alaves for another epic battle.
- 5' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 10' - Deportivo Alaves looks like a favorite considering 0 games won in last 1 matches with its main striker Lucas scoring 1 goals.
- 14' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Daniel Wass.
- 15' - Deportivo Alavés receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 15.
- 20' - It looks surprising Valencia CF does not make any changes. Borja Sainz has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 21' - Pere Pons is replacing Tomás Pina for the Deportivo Alavés side.
- 26' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 27' - GOAL! Maxi Gómez scores on 27. Assisted by Rodrigo
- 32' - The travelling Deportivo Alaves supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 37' - Joselu needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Yellow cards this season.
- 42' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 1 times this season with Deportivo Alaves winning 0% of all matches.
- 47' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Valencia CF that had 213 games and scored 166 goals.
- 52' - Gabriel Paulista has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 19 appearances with only 1 goals this season.
- 57' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Pere Pons suffering a number of foals already.
- 59' - It is a substitution in Valencia CF team. Rodrigo is replaced by Manuel Vallejo on 59 minute.
- 64' - It looks like no one’s ball. Deportivo Alaves is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 69' - Deportivo Alaves seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 70' - Mouctar Diakhaby has so much to prove this time. He replaces Ferrán Torres on 70 minute.
- 73' - Aleix Vidal is replacing Ximo for the Deportivo Alavés side.
- 78' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 82' - The referee calls foul for Antonio Sivera. He receives a Yellow card.
- 83' - Another change for Deportivo Alavés made on 83 minute. Rodrigo Ely leaves to be changed by Borja Sainz.
- 83' - GOAL! Dani Parejo scores on 83.
- 84' - Another change for Deportivo Alavés made on 84 minute. Rodrigo Ely leaves to be changed by Borja Sainz.
- 89' - GOAL! Lucas Pérez scores on 89.
- 90' - Time for substitution for Valencia CF. Denis Cheryshev is replaced by Rubén Sobrino.
- Another three points for Valencia CF.
Today 2019-10-05 Valencia CF vs Deportivo Alaves are fighting La Liga league .
Valencia CF had 38 games and get got 53 points in Season (2018/19)
Deportivo Alaves had 38 games and get got 39 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Jesus Gil, Eduardo Prieto, Jose Alcoba, Juan Ruiz, Alvaro Carreno
|Real Madrid CF||38||87|
|Club Atletico de Madrid||38||70|
|Real Sociedad de Futbol||38||56|
|Real Valladolid CF||38||42|
|Real Betis Balompie||38||41|
|RC Celta de Vigo||38||37|
|RCD Espanyol de Barcelona||38||25|
|Rayo Vallecano de Madrid||38||32|
Captain10 Dani Parejo
- 10 Dani Parejo
- 19 Rodrigo
- 15 Manu Vallejo 59'
- 11 Denis Cheryshev
- 23 Ruben Sobrino 90'
- 18 Daniel Wass
- 17 Francis Coquelin
- 24 Ezequiel Garay
- 5 Gabriel Paulista
- 20 Ferran Torres
- 12 Mouctar Diakhaby 70'
- 22 Maxi Gomez
- 13 Jasper Cillessen
- 3 Jaume Costa
- 24 Oliver Burke
- 9 Joselu
- 7 Lucas
- 4 Rodrigo Ely
- 29 Borja Sainz 83'
- 19 Manu
- 8 Tomas Pina
- 20 Pere Pons 21'
- 13 Sivera
- 23 Ximo Navarro
- 18 Aleix Vidal 73'
- 5 Laguardia
- 3 Ruben Duarte
- 11 Luis Rioja